1

"I'm sorry." Was the last thing he said to me when everything went blank and my world stopped spinning. Those 2 words left me scarred for life.

"Stacey!" I looked back to see my friends running to me. I waved at them and they waved back. We walked together to school and talked about everything that happened over the weekend. Though it's a vacation we still need to go to school since some of us are cheerleaders and some are musicians.

Sometimes, being with them, I remember the guy who has been with me through the ups and downs of my life. The guy who made me realize that life has a meaning and that every day should be treasured like it was our last.

My name is Stacey Andrada. I live in Thailand my whole life but my blood is pure Filipino. I'm 19 years old and my passion is photography. I won various awards through my teen years now I have my own studio but I'm still studying. I am also a cheerleader but my term is going to end next year.

I also joined the cheerleading team because of him. So basically, my whole life has revolved around him. It still does.

"I heard some Korean guys are visiting here," Adranuch said while scrolling through her phone. I didn't really bother until "They're called SM Rookies." I stopped in my tracks and tried to recall what label company he joined.

"Stacey, what are you doing? Let's go!" Apsara grabbed my arm and pulled me with her. "I'm sorry guys but we're late!" She yelled at the rest and continued pulling me to the field.

I hope he's not here. I just learned to forget everything and if I see him again I have to deal with all the pain again.

I was so out of it during practice so I was excused by my instructor and told me to breathe some air near the river bank. So I did.

Everything came back to me. And it was worst than before. All the memories came rushing back and again, I had to deal with it alone. I never told our friends that I was almost drowning and needed help when he left. They all thought that I was okay, that I could handle it like they could.

Even the river bank reminds me of him since we always visit this place when we're both upset with each other or just want to realx. Whenever we're upset with each other he'll sit at the far left corner and I'd sit at the opposite side. Now I'm sitting on his side and imagine him with me.

I never knew that I've been sitting here for the last 2 hours until Apsara texted me and asked where I was. I replied but never got a reply back.

As I was about to stand up I heard a commotion from the far corner from where I used to sit. I focused my look on one guy and saw that it was him. I saw him and he was laughing with the other guys was with.

After 3 years I get to look at him from afar. He's smiling like he used to smile when we were together. He's having fun. He's happy. At least one of us is happy.

He leaned on the tree where we carved on our names on. We were a cliché couple but I have never regretted writing our names on that tree.

He didn't even look at the tree. Just for fun he leaned on it with his palm and did what he always did when he was so upset. He then got on his knees and scream.

Cliché.

I stared at him for a good 30 seconds and left the area. I don't want to hurt myself anymore.

I texted our instructor that I wasn't feeling alright and went home.

My Chittaphon, I hope you're always happy.