five.

ARIANA GRANDE

Just left leaving me dumbfounded and embarrassed. The crowd booed and him and I apologized for his actions, and continued. I was currently in the park just sitting, thinking. I got on my twitter and posted:

@aphrodite: hey, loves. I'm so sorry for the incident in Canada. I plan to make it up with something big. @ justinbieber please talk to me. Its been 4 years. Anyway, love you guys. Night, Canada. I'm going to be here for a while. ;-)

I logged out and sighed when my phone rang and an unknown number popped up. Usually I don't answer  then but it could be Justin. You never now. But it faded when Sean answered.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it, baby. We'll have to try again. And anyway, whose Justin." He asked.

"I'll talk to you about it when I get to the hotel. And we might want to stay with family here because I think I'm gonna stay here for a while." I said quickly trying to get off the phone because I need some time to think.

"Alright. Talk to you later. Love you, bye." He said.

"Love you." I said hanging up.

My Instagram notifications started to blow up and I checked it.

@diefordite: dite, check your twitter! why is he so mad?

That was all I needed to see. The fans were right. I got back on and saw he replied.

@justinbieber: I don't think I wanna talk to you anymore. Your a selfish, arrogant little diva. I don't see how @bigsean deals with your crap. Your fake and as I said I NEVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN! STAY OUT OF MY LIFE.

It hit me then. I messed up BIG time. Of course I miss my family. I think about them everyday. But they might disown me if I come back. Justin. Of course, I love him, but I'm with Sean. I just can't stand the thought of him being upset with me.

I decided that I need to go over there. I went to google typed in his name. His MySpace account, fortunately, had his address. It's dangerous but in this case, useful.

When I got there his fiancé opened the door.

"Ariana. I don't think Justin would like to see you. Sorry to be rude, but, bye." Before she could close the door I put my foot in the doorway.

"I just wanna talk." I said softly.

"I don't think-." Justin cut her off.

"You've got five minutes." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me to my car.