one.

JUSTIN BIEBER

I've tried and tried and tried. I can't cope. Ariana's death will haunt me forever. After the incident, I moved. I couldn't stay in that apartment anymore. To many bad memories. It's been 4 years, and I've moved on. Tried to get my mind off of her. Hailey, my fiancé, may be pregnant. We moved to the suburbs. I stayed in Canada because of family, and Hailey, but if it weren't for that I'd probably be in Japan or something. Don't say that I've moved on to quickly. It's been 4 years. I can't just mope around expecting her to come back.

"Baby, do we need some milk?" Hailey asked me as we strolled the grocery part of Wal-Mart. 

"Umm, yeah." My mind had wandered off to something else. "Hails, have you started thinking of baby names?" I asked just to get her talking about something, She started rambling about how he/she should have a unisex name.

My mind wandered off to if the baby made it. If the baby wouldn't have died Ariana would've still been here. But if you would've never been attracted to her and just stayed with Selena, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant and Ariana would be just a normal living teenage girl.

"What if it's a girl we could have her middle name be Ariana. I know how much she meant to you. It's the least we could do to have her in our memories." Hailey smiled up at me. That's the best thing she's said all day. I smiled back at her.

"We should get home. There's things we need to do." I smiled.

As we drive home, I took this moment just to think about Hailey. I've had some suspicions. I'll find out sooner or later if the baby's mine. If she IS pregnant.

Why am I doubting my fiancé?

Once we got home, I stayed in the car going through my phone. I saw a headline that a famous pop star was coming into town. APHRODITE.

"Hailey?" I called out to her in the house.

"Yeah?"

"Who's Aphrodite?" I asked her.

"I don't know but I've heard her sing. Through songs, she has a beautiful voice. They said something about her having a concert with another pop star. Sean or something." She said shrugging.

I've taught a Sean. I've taught an Ariana. Coincidence much?