+ 01

[A year later]

Seung Hye recovers slowly. Her friends and family always try their best to keep her company. Her friends would bring her out for a picnic by the beach and went shopping together. They would try anything they could do to make her not think about Chanyeol and the event. 

One day, her friend, Nari suggested that they should go out for a two days trip to the beach. Seung Hye, Nari and two other friends agreed and they start packing their stuff. Upon their arrival at the beach the next day, they rented a beach house located not far from the ocean view.

Seung Hye walked to the beach. She was wearing her coral white sandals, white beach hat and a blue pastel knee-length dress. When she arrived at the beach, the view was marvelous. The orange rays of the morning sun rise covers the whole beach.

While walking on the sandy white beach, the breeze from the wave of the sea was blown to her direction. She closed her eyes. The scent of the salt water compliments the whole feel of relaxation. She feel happy and calm.

 She continues to walk at the beach. The chippings of the bird and the sound of sea wave hit the shore of the beach was nice and calm. She was feeling the peacefulness of the calm sea wave with her eyes closed when she heard a soft chuckle. She opened her eyes to see who was it, a guy was standing a few meters away from her. He was hanging out with two other figure, which she assume was friends of his.

Suddenly a strong breeze blew her hat away from her head . She tried to catch it but it flew further away from her and it fell onto the sand near the guy she saw a few seconds ago . The guy took the hat and gave it to her. Seung Hye didn't bother to look at him. She said thank you and began to walk away.