Chapter 1

IM BACK BITCHES

QUICK DISCLAIMER: Don't bother to comment any Arzaylea hate because it will be promptly deleted. The fam needs to keep their nose out of stuff and people that make the boys happy, end of story :)

With that being said, let's continue the story shall we!?

~~~

"What are you doing here, Natalie?" I asked defiantly, stepping in front of Michael. Skitch things she can win him over again, well she'll have to get through me first.

"I'm here to celebrate the boys album with my love and best friend," The squeaky accent that I thought I had gotten rid of replied as she made her way over to us, winking at Michael.

She then proceeded to make her way over to the girl that was beside Luke, embracing her in a wide hug and squealing once again.

"Ahhhhh Arz!" She said as she pulled away from the girl.

"I've missed you Natalie!" The girl had an American accent as she flipped her long black hair.

"We have so much catching up to do!" Natalie sighed happily as the pair began to file out with everyone else who had began to leave due to the party being finished. Michael and I trailed behind everyone else, hands swinging between us.

"Yours?" He asked in my ear, and I nodded, looking up at him with a smile.

"Who's the girl Luke's seeing?" I asked Michael as we got into the taxi. I was just curious as to how she knew the she-devil and why she seemed to have a problem with the rest of us.

"That's just Arzaylea," He took a sigh before continuing as the taxi pulled away, just as I gave the driver my address. "All I know is she's got a slight chip on her shoulder cause she's and 'internet influencer'," He explained, using air quotes and causing me to giggle.

"Yeah, she seems to not really want to associate with any of us. But does she make Luke happy?" I asked Mike, knowing that because it was his best friend we were talking about that he'd give me a straight answer.

"Yeah," He sighed again, resting his head on my shoulder and I rested my head on top.

"Then that's all that should matter," I closed the subject as quickly as I could start it, stealing Michael's phone and taking Snapchat filter photos.

"I'm thinking of dying my hair again," Michael mentioned as he watched me take photos, laughing at the expressions I was making.

"The rainbow won't work!" I cried, getting frustrated and handing him the phone back, looking into his laughter filled eyes.

"What colour should I go for?"

"Red," I said without a breath of hesitation, so confident in my answer as though it were the answer to life's questions. Which let's be real here people, it was.

"Ok, he easily agreed and I smiled, taking my turn to rest my head on Michael's shoulder.

"Sleepy?" He asked quietly as I let out a small yawn, nodding my head lightly and letting my eyes close.

"Wake me up when we get home, ok?" I asked as I was just about to let myself drift off, and I felt Michael's head move as he nodded in agreement.

~~~

I woke up two hours later in a pair of pyjama shorts and the grey t-shirt of Michael's that I had claimed over a year ago the first time that I had stayed over at the boy's house with Michael. I was confused at first, until I heard Michael's shouts downstairs, knowing he would be trying to beat my all time hit streak on Alien. Ah, will he ever learn that I'm the alpha omega at that game?

"I'm the master, you'll never beat me!" I giggled, giving Michael a cheeky wink as he jumped out of his skin from fright.

"Don't creep up on me like that," he chuckled, pulling me gently down onto the sofa next to him.

"Sorry," I giggled, resting my head on his shoulder.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked me, resting his hand on my knee.

"Oh, I have a few ideas," I smiled, kissing down his jawline that had growing stubble on it.

"Oh well, if I'm picking up what you're putting down, I'll have to turn this off," Michael whispered, turning the TV off and giving me his full attention.