"Ok Nialler. When was the last time you wanked?"

Harry asks non-chalantly like it was the blandest thing on earth. Niall turns a new and uninvented shade of red. He looks at Liam who looks back with a questioning and smirking expression.

"I hate you Harold."
"I know you love me. Now answer the question."

Niall mumbles something into his hands which were covering his face. Liam snickers and moves his hands from his face.

"Last day of school."

He states quietly. Harry and Louis burst out laughing because that was the day Niall told Harry he felt 'hot' all over, and it definately was not because of the summer heat.

Liam didn't get it, but shrugged seeing his boyfriend already embarrased and redder than lava.

"Ok boys. We are headed to bed."
"But daddy! It's only 10pm."

Harry stands and hugs Christian.

"I'm sorry buddy. You know we would like to stay up, but we've been called in for a short meeting. It's the whole reason we're out here. Besides, you guys can stay up and we'll just drop you at the hotel."
"Hotel? You mean unlimited services?"
"Only the best in Switzerland."

Harry's eyes light up and he pecks Christian's cheek.

"Goodnight daddy. Goodnight Jay."

The others repeat Harry's actions as Jay and Christian walk into two separate tents, and after reminding the boys to put out the fire. It was smaller now and more manageable.

"Hey! Let's take a walk."
"Niall, honestly. This is Switzerland. There could be bears."
"Liam don't overreact. Let's go."

Louis adds, standing up and pulling Harry to his feet. Harry makes sure he has his pocket knife and flame torch in his hoodie pocket. He didn't know whether Louis had his but he better.

They walk in a (relatively) straight line so that they don't get lost.

As they walk, they tell jokes to help each other forget about the noises that continually surround them in the darkness.

Liam, who was in the lead, stops short, making the others walk into him.

"What gives Liam?"

Niall pulls out a small torch and shines it ahead. The four are met by a shack-like building. It was a little bigger but not big enough to be a maissonette. At least on the outside.

"Shall we?"

Niall says, not even looking scared. The three look at each other wearily, but reluctantly agree.

They walk into the house, the door creaking open. The floorboards were made of wood that, thankfully, didn't look as if they would not support their weight. But Harry was quite light so it wouldn't matter to him. And Harry wanted to facepalm himself for thinking like that.

They walk in, now each of them having a pen torch. They venture through what seems to have been a kitchen. Niall being Niall opened the fridge, only to find cobwebs and dusty plates.

He quietly lets out a disgusted noise and closes the door. He shakes his head as a way to show his disappointment, making Harry giggle very quietly.

They continue their adventure, now taking the risk, and head upstairs.

There are only two floors so it wouldn't be hard to find the exit. They split up, seeing as there were about ten rooms upstairs. The house was actually big from the inside.