Chapter 2:Where's Your nunchucku?

Hello!Happy merry unbirthday!To you!To who?To you!I hope this chapter isn't bad, but it's definitely worth a try,also just in case no one told you yet but I think that you are the coolest person in the world;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm gonna die."

These were the words Prince Ogier muttered repeatedly as he climbed out of the tower to sneak out for the first time.

At first he felt like a rambunctious rebel climbing out the window with the classic bedsheet rope,but the moment he set foot on the rope, he felt his courage shrink and wished he took fitness training instead of of culinary arts.

It wasn't his fault he wanted to learn and eat at the same time.

Anyways, as he was swinging from his rope, his mind was hoping that this wasn't a rope, but the hair of a beautiful Princess so long and fine that she would not mind him climbing it.

Too bad he got stuck in the friendzone by her and ran away with the thief with the frying pan, he sighed at the thought.

After getting tangled in the rope,panicking as he almost fell,and stopping to pull up the major wedgie he was having climbing down the rope,he finally thanked god and reached the ground and headed to his destination:

The ole tavern.

This place was the place where you socialize,drink and possibly, if you're that desperate,you might find a 'princess'.

Don't ask what this kind of 'princess' is.

As Prince Ogier entered the tavern,he was welcomed in with drinks,socializing and 'princesses'.Not real princesses, but' 'princesses '.

Things that terrified him the most among all his other fears (which included heights,spiders,public nudity , getting drugged , constipation , floods , hell , jealousy , politics , solitude , disease , papayas etc.).

But never the less, he still went inside hoping he could end his fears if socialising, and possibly 'princesses'.

He went to sit at the bar, thinking that it was a safe one.

But no.

He found himself sitting with a buff, muscular ruffian, which terrified him even more than the things he was terrified the most. But because he was so terrified, he didn't have the reflexes nor the courage to move away.

"U-um" prince Ogier stuttered,but he spoke so softly the barmaid couldn't hear him and was currently busy flirting with some Royal Knights.

"E-excuse m-me? " he tried again, but was still ignored.

"Oy!Maria!My friend here needs a drink."

Prince Ogier turned to the ruffian, thinking it was him who spoke up for him.

"Wrong side, genius."the voice pointed out.

The voice turned out to be Jeffery, his parents' favourite jester. Unlike other jesters, he was popular with the ladies, was extremely handsome with blonde hair and blue eyes, and made actually good jokes... At least that's what was considered good at the time.

"J-jeffrey? "

" Relax, buddy, you don't have to be so nervous around me. "he patted his back." Now let me buy you that drink if yours. "

Prince Ogier wanted to tell him that he was perfectly capable of buying his own drink, despite the fact he has never drunk anything that contained alcohol content.