Lies

I arrive home... Jack sitting there staring into my soul "what the heck do you want Jack" my eyes rolling as I walk to my bed "wanna know what I want a better roommate" and this that I snap I look at him if looks could kill "you know what Jack shut the fuck up... I didn't want to be your roommate ether... Just shut the hell up" and with that I turn off my light.

I awake at 6:00 I look at Jack peaceful sleeping if only he was always like this, I wake up Jack "Jack get up we have English in an hour" I grab my black skirt and my mint green top... I grab all my stuff, I have 45 minutes so I post my video I made yesterday... Jack walks out just In his boxers... I quickly look at the floor a red colour dusted along my checks... "Put some pants on" I yell at Jack only making me redder "why do you care you seem to be loving it" he lifts my head to see him I start growl...

Right now I am walking around town... A few people talking to me here and there... A girl who looks about 12 walks right towards me "SHADOW are you and Jack dating" her voice getting softer the closer she gets I shake my head "quite the opposite" I watch her get confused... She looks lost for words "but Jack made an video about you too dating, I will play it"

She skips to the part with him talking... "So there is this girl I am staying with... She is a pretty face and a nice person... Gosh she is so pretty... I am going to make her my girlfriend... If she is watching this I am dead"