Epilogue

Meanwhile in St Mungo's
McGonagall's POV
"Flitwick?"
"Flitwick!"
"FLITWICK!"
"FFFFFLLLLIIIITTTTTWIIIIICCCKKKKKKK"

A dishevelled looking Flitwick sheepishly makes his way towards my terribly uncomfortable hospital bed. The things we sacrifice for our OTPs.

"Minerva? I thought the healer said not to strain yourself."

I glare. But he must know now. Before he goes blubbering on to that Healer. Speaking of which, I should take the Imperius curse off poor Healer Smyth, no use now for keeping it on for more than necessary.

'But don't you see Flitwick?! It was all a ruse designed to finally make Harmione canon! I had had enough of the continuous waiting and I decided to take matters into my own hands. And finally it has worked! Hurrah! Hurray! Yippee!"

I throw the bedsheets off and leap out of bed to the utter astonishment of Flitwick. My work is done here, my life has been fulfilled. And now the Harmione club will be able to accept the masses, t-shirts and ID cards and we can sell fan-art on this little Muggle 'website' named Tumblr! The list goes on. And it will go on! Forever! I will have to retire and manage the Harmione club and hire employees to recruit and we shall build an empire.

"Healer Smyth? I don't suppose you had found a cure yet for Minerva?"
"Oh no Professor Flitwick, we were going to trial one this afternoon. Why? Any improvements in her condition?"
"On the contrary I'm afraid, she's discharged herself."
"What? Oh dear...."

16 years later

Harry's POV
It's funny how things can change in such a short amount of time. It seems like just yesterday when Hagrid stormed through and pronounced me as a wizard. And it still seems like yesterday that we finally graduated (I only just passing and Hermione graduating with all the possible honours and awards possible to receive). It still seems like yesterday that our beautiful children were born or when we restored my parents house in Godric's Hollow or when we finally made peace with the Dursleys (although I'm not quite sure of Hermione's plea that no magic was involved.)

And I know that my parents would be proud, and I hope that they are watching over me and guiding me through not making as many mistakes as I do.

Or maybe their gift to me was Hermione Granger. Because I don't know what I'd do without her.

"Daddddddddd!! She's here again! The old lady!!"

Not again. She came yesterday, and the day before and the day before that. What is with her these days??

"Lily, grab James and Albus and Sirius and take them upstairs to the attic. Stay down ok? Mum and I will deal with it."

She nods and her green eyes sparkle with mischief. As usual, she'll round her brothers up and they'll eagerly watch from inside the house.

"Mione! She's here again!"

She sighs, her long tousled brown hair shaking with the outtake of breath.

"McGonagall? Seriously? How soon can we move again?"

I shrug, smiling.

"The Ministry said it will take at least a week before they can track her down. And the nearest safe house is occupied by Ron. She's been after them too. She wants to know about us, like where we are at certain times and where we go shopping and what food we eat. It's doing Ron's head in."

She rolls her eyes.

"Come on Harry, which disguise shall it be today?"

The End.

Offer of a sequel is still open if anyone wants one??