The Lightning-Struck Tower

Start from the beginning

"No, I need your help with something." He stammered, Scarlet sighed that wasn't what she thought he was thinking.

"With what?" She raised her eyebrows, and rested her hand on his shoulder. It required little effort as they were standing very close to each other in a broom cupboard.

"I need to fix something."

---

"Where are you going?" Scarlet had bumped into Harry, on the seventh floor corridor.

"What are you doing here?" Harry looked at her suspiciously, she had just not long left the Room of Requirement.

"I'm allowed to stroll the corridors at night." She said defiantly, and briskly began to walk away.

"What were you doing in the Room of Requirement?" Harry quickened his pace to keep up with her, "Was someone else in there?"

"When will you answer my question, I've already answered one of yours. And for your information I was putting something away, and no I'm pretty sure there was no one else in there." She said convincingly, "Now answer my question!" She snapped.

He looked at her reproachfully, "I'm heading back to the common room." He said, though his lie was evident.

"Answer me honestly." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm getting my dad's cloak, because I'm going out with Dumbledore, to stop Voldemort." The look of relief when Scarlet didn't react to the use of the Dark Lords name seemed to Scarlet, the way she would gain his trust.

"Okay, have fun!" She smiled.

They had entered the common room, and Harry explained the same to Ron and Hermione. He was then giving Hermione his Felix Felices, and was convincing them to guard the hallways, keep an eye on the Room of Requirement and Snape's office.

"Why?" Scarlet asked, as he was about to leave.

"Because, Draco's a Death Eater, and is going to do something tonight." With that he left and Hermione and Ron began to converse in whispers.

'Draco wasn't a Death Eater,' thought Scarlet. She'd have seen his Death Mark when they were together. But, he was going to do something, and Scarlet had helped him achieve that. She helped him fix that cupboard.

---

Neville, Luna, Ginny, Ron and Hermione had all taken some of the Felix Felices, and we're now offering it to Scarlet. But she refused, she felt a small twang of guilt if something bad happened and she had something to do with it. If anything horrible was to happen, it will happen to her.

"I'm a werewolf, I'll be fine. I'll scout the castle grounds, I'll be faster." With that she ran out of the common room and began to run, not to the castle grounds but to the Room of Requirement.

She stopped at the seventh floor corridor, and closed her eyes, thinking hard.

"I want to see Draco, I want to see Draco, I want to see Draco."

She opened her eyes, and found the door there awaiting her, she quietly slunk in and slowly made her way towards the cupboard. When she neared the door she heard voices, voices similar to Draco, a few new people and least of all the maniac cackle of Bellatrix Lestrange.