The Lightning-Struck Tower

Start from the beginning

She stood beside Draco's beside table and reached in her pockets for the piece of paper she scrawled the incantation on. Finding it she unfolded, and only then did Pansy start to get an idea.

"What are you doing here?! Half-breed!" She shrieked at her.

"What's it matter to you?" Scarlet growled in response, she didn't even look up at Pansy.

"Are you here for Draco?!" She hissed, inquiringly.

"So what if I am?" She rolled her eyes.

"Clear off half-breed, Draco would never want to see you!" She laughed and spat on Scarlet's robes.

"So mature, and maybe he does want to see me. I'm much prettier than you pug-face." Scarlet laughed and placed the piece of paper on Draco's bed to make it easier to perform the enchantment.

"Get off him, half-breed! Draco doesn't care for Gryffindors or Weasley sluts!" She brushed the parchment aside, and it fell to the floor. Quickly from across the bed, Scarlet swung her hand quickly and slapped Pansy hard in the face.

Scarlet didn't go to collect the parchment at first, and she sidled over to Pansy, her right eye burning yellow. "Hmmm... Let's see..." Scarlet said and dragged Pansy by her hair out into the Hospital Wing, separating her from her beloved Draco.

"Me, a slut?" She pushed Pansy backwards, "That must be a compliment compared to what you are." She laughed, kicking Pansy to the floor, "And maybe Draco would want to see a different and more appealing face once in a while." She hadn't quite been pushed to her limits.

"You like him, don't you? You're disgusting! Wait till the school here's about this!" She laughed and slowly began to crawl her way to the door.

"They won't you bitch!" Scarlet slapped her with a sound like thunder, whipped out her wand while she was still shocked and murmured, "Obliviate" thus her work was done.

While Pansy sat with a dumb expression, her eyes rolling back into her head Scarlet walked back to Draco. Picking up the piece of parchment she held her hands over his body, her wand in her right hand. Waving them over his chest and abdomen, she chanted the incantation and watched as a blanket of white light fell upon him. Slowly the light merged into him and he woke up.

"What did you do?" He whispered.

"I helped..." She held his cheek with her hand and stayed there. You have a boyfriend! A voice yelled in her head, and quickly she recoiled and left the Hospital Wing with Draco looking utterly bewildered.

---

He was healed, and that meant they could spend more time together, full moons became the best time of the month and nothing could sway her otherwise. She was there, laughing, smiling and most importantly being something he genuinely desired. They were happy. But as the weeks passed, not even the full moon could satisfy their wants.

"The Room of Requirement?" Draco mumbled as they were discussing a new place they could meet.

"Um... That could show off our deepest desires..." Scarlet slightly recoiled, they hadn't done anything but the sound of that room scared her a little.

She had heard things from, the older students throughout her years at this school. She had heard about all the things that room was capable of, and what students had used it for. Lewd actions had taken place in that room. Was Draco suggesting it because he?- Or maybe she wanted- You have a boyfriend! The voice in the back of her head hissed again. It was becoming more annoying as the days grew. It was true, she and Fred were still together, but what he didn't know couldn't hurt him, could it?