chapter 8- school

(^^pic above is her outfit for today^^)
Hazel's POV:
When I was eating lunch at the mall yesterday I saw matt, I was hoping I wouldnt but then again I was hoping I would. Today I start school with this new look of mine, im scared to see what people will think of it. I hope they like it and dont judge it anyways, im super nervous what if matt tries to talk to me? what if he bullies me again? what if he remembers me even though I look different? i had all these thought running through my head, anyways here goes nothing...
——————•_•—————————— I pull up to school in my new red mustang, people stare at my car. When I get out of the car the guys stare and their jaws drop, but the girls looked ...Jealous?... thats new haha I thought to myself. I walk to the doors of the school and breathe slowly but heavily, here goes nothing... I open the doors and everybody stares, and when I say everybody I mean EVERYBODY... I looked around and went to my locker ignoring all the stares i was getting, when i looked up i saw matt walking up... now i was really nervous... (😬😁). "Hey, this isnt your locker." he said angerly, "actually it is, so fuck off." I said angerly rolling my eyes. "excuse me?" he said back, "Fuck off and Leave me alone." I said annoyed pushing him out of my way going to class.

Matt's POV:
I knew it! I KNEW it was Hazel! so I see shes finally sticking up for herself, anyways she was the one in the food court yesterday. Damn... shes gorgeous (😻💕) I need to apologize for everything I did to her and confess my feelings for I need to make her mine...
———————•_•————————
I went to my third period class and that was math, I forgot shes in this class with me. Here it goes, I walk up to her and sit down but she doesnt see me because shes drawing and listening to music. To be honest shes extremly good at drawing, and she can sing to. I tap her shoulder and she shuts the book fast while taking the earbuds out and looked up then she spoke. "what the hell do you want?" she asked rolling her eyes (🙄), she does that alot to be honest haha "Hey um I came over here to say sorry for everything I did and also to say your gorgeous and always have been, I wanted to know if I could take you out later?". "Yeahh sureeee" she said but I think it was sarcasim but im still taking the chances, "ok, ill pick u up at 7pm" I said smiling at her. "wait, what? I was beint sarcastic..." she said back with a sad face, "I dont care u still said sure and yeah soooo...", "UGHHH fine but u better not try anything". "ok, oh and its casual so wear something casual."
————{skips rest of school}————
Hazel's POV:
why did I say yes? I thought to myself while walking home. UGHHHH, i dont even know what to wear... oh well guess ill have to wing it. When I get home I run up to my room and go to my closet, I pull out a pair of my tribal leggings and a black shirt cut out on the shoulders. I go to my makeup table put on my cherry red lipstick, put on my black eyeliner and mascara along with my perfume. Then went to my jewelry box to get my infinite necklace and my nose ring, almost ready all I need now is my white converse, I walk to the closet again to get my white converse and walk downstairs to wait.

Matt's POV:
1905, 1906, 1907, 1908, 1910, and 1911 here it is, I decided to text her I was here.
(Matt, Hazel)
Matt- Hey Hazel im here, im waiting outside come on out when your done.
I got a text a few seconds later from Hazel, it said...
Hazel 😻💯💞- Ok, ill be out in a min
Matt- ok boo😊
Hazel😻💯💞- 😒

A minute later she comes out and oh boy can I tell you she looks GORGEOUS... (😻😻). Hazel walks up to the car, "Hi... so why did you ask to hang out today?" she said looking
at me confused. "I wanted to make up for everything i ever did to you..." i said embarresed, "oh this is only making up for some up it, you will have to try more to get my trust back fully." she said looking at me. "oh ok, by the way you look gorgeous, "awwe thanks, you look good to" she said blushing.
___________________________________
what did you guys think of my comeback chapter? was it good? comment what u think!
anyways do u ship #mazel or no?
what do u think will happen next?