tears and screams

Nicki's pov

I pulled out the key to the house to get ready to unlock the door but I noticed something the door was left unlocked that's weird I'm pretty sure bre would have locked the door. I opened the door to see a giant couch fort. I laughed. I walked over to the fort stooping down .

I wanted to see promise before I went to bed. I barely seen my baby all day. I looked around in between the girls but promise wasn't there. I frowned . I walked up stairs looking into the bathroom but she wasn't there I quickly took my heels off and began to run downstairs. I turned the light on and began to scream to wake the girls up.

Nicki:GET UP GET UP .

they all jumped up messing up there couch fort.

nicki:WHERE IS PROMISE

bre:ok please calm down and stop screaming I had enough of that from promise and bahja and what are you talking about she's right here

She looked down noticing she wasn't on the floor.

Bre: umm ok she's probably in the bathroom or In her room.

Nicki: I checked and think about it promise wouldn't go to the bathroom without waking y'all up or taking one of you with her.

She ran a hand down her face.

Bre: call the police.

I started to cry as bahja handed bre her phone to call the police.

Nicki: zonnique call the hole ymcmb family to let them know what's going on.

After that it was pure silence except for bre on the phone with the police and zonnique calling ymcmb

Bre:they said they can't search for her unless she has been gone for 24 hours

I started crying again