After party

promise pov

the party was over I opened up all my present's and sky zone could open up again. Almost everyone left already it was only me,Nicki,bahja,breaunna,zonnique,lourdes,brea,and reginea that were still at sky zone. Everyone was putting on their shoes and the girls decided to come over.

I had to go to the bathroom nicki and everyone else except for bahja decided to go wait in the car. As I finished in the bathroom someone came in I looked up while washing my hands to see Savannah standing at the door. She rolled her eyes and stood in the mirror fixed her hair and lip gloss as I began to walk pass her she tripped me.I landed on my stomach as I looked up bahja walked in.

Bahja:pro-GCO

She didn't finish what she was saying because she saw me on the floor. She looked over at Savannah like she was confused she walked over to me and helped me get up .

Bahja:what happened

Savannah:she tripped

I frowned at her dusting the front of my outfit off.

Promise:no actually she tripped me

Bahja turned to look at Savannah

Bahja:I'm guessing your Savannah the girl who's been bullying promise.

Savannah didn't say anything she just looked at her and began to walk away but but bahja wasn't having it. She pulled Savannah back by her hoodie grabbing her shoulder turning her around to face her.

Bahja:your sister might not know or care but I do and next time she tells me your bullying or even saying anything to her we are gonna have a problem get it.

Savannah did nothing but roll her eyes.

Savannah:I honestly don't care.

Bahja bent down to her level getting close to her ear.

Bahja:try me

Bahja grabbed My hand walking away leaving Savannah in the bathroom by herself bre was standing by the door.

Bre:nicki sent me in to get you two y'all were taking to long and what's wrong bahj.

Bahja: me and promise had a little talk with the little girl that's been bullying her .

Bre sighed

Bre:what did you do .

Bahja: nothing I just told her if she did anything to promise we were gonna have a problem kid's these days. I don't like her I get a bad vibe from her .

Promise:finally someone noticed .

By time we finished talking we were in the limo on our way home .no one said anything to Nicki about the encounter we had with Savannah