Sonadow Maid ch.2

Shadow : " *smirk* How about... "

Sonic : " How about what ? " he said as he leans closer .

Shadow : " ... Oh, I don't know ... " He also leans closer .

Sonic : " What~? " leans a little closer ...

Shadow : " Hehehehe ... * rubs his thigh* " 

Sonic : " Mmmm~ .... "

Shadow : ' Let the fun begin ' 

           In the morning, Sonic's head was resting on Shadow's chest fur and Shadow had his hand  on Sonic's butt ... Anyways, Shadow woke up because ... 

Sonic : " Mmm~ .... Yeah Shadow that's it~ ....... *gasp* Shadow ! ....... *giggle* ..... Aaaaah~ Y-you pervert ..... "

          Shadow just smiled and remember the hot stuff they did last night . Shadow kissed his forehead gently and realized his hand was on Sonic's butt . He blushed and he blushed even more when he found out where Sonic's hand is ... ( It was at his you-know-what ) . Sonic started to woke and looked at Shadow and saw the blush on his face .

Sonic : " ... Why are you blushing ? "

Shadow : " Heh ... Was I teasing you in that dream ? "

Sonic : " O///////O *giggle* ... A little~ "

Shadow leaned closer to his ear and whispered " What ever you do, don't move your hand "

in a low and sexy voice that send shivers to Sonic's spine .

Sonic : " *giggle* I won't~ "

Sorry if it's short ! Don't worry there will be more tommorrow .... I think . Anyways again I don't own Sonic and the other characters they belong to SEGA .