♛f o u r♛

EDITED

Here's what happened in the last chapter:

I look at the pictures on my wall and smile.

"She looks so beautiful in all of them," I confess.

❃❃❃❃

Courtney's POV

"Courtney! Courtney!" I hear someone whisper.

I groggily open my eyes, and notice that it was Harry.

"Look who decided to wake up, eh?" he sarcastically comments.

"Can't you let me sleep 5 more minutes?" I groan, stretching out.

"Nope! I brought you a suitcase of clothes. I'm going to trust you, and I'm going to let you shower. I know how all girls are about cleanliness," he murmurs, and walks out the door, leaving it open.

I sigh, and force myself to get up.

I open the suitcase, and grab some shorts and a black shirt. I grab a pair of underwear and bra, mentally thanking Harry.

I grab my stuff, and walk out the door. I look around, obviously lost.

I open a door, and Harry suddenly appears, shoving me to the side, and slamming the door.

He glares at me, and hisses, "Don't you ever dare open this door, Courtney! EVER!"

I gulp, and look down.

He suddenly sighs. "I'm sorry," he apologizes. "Just don't open that door. That door is off-limits. C'mon. You've got to take a shower."

I force a smile on my face. "Gee, thanks for saying that I smell."

He smirks, and grabs my hand, taking me to the bathroom.

I glance back at the secret room.

It's now my mission to open it.

❃❃❃❃

I step into the cold water, and thoroughly put shampoo into my hair, and grab the loofa and squirt some shower gel on it.

"Mmmmm...smells like coconuts!" I squeal.

When I first walked into the bathroom, I stared at it in awe.

A grand mirror, a bathtub, toilet, shower, etc.

There were a bunch of shampoos and little bottles of shower gels labeled with my name.

I grabbed the razor, and shaved my legs and armpits.

"Finally," I mutter. "My legs have been feeling like prickly cactus these past few days."

After I'm done, I grab the towel and dry myself.

I slip into my clothes, and carefully comb my hair, destroying any pesky knots.