Theme 2: Deep Sea

Things were chaotic at the ranch. More so than usual. Someone, probably one of those high and mighty idiots, had said something stupid and now Rin, the Garchomp, was stuck in an Outrage. That startled several of the support class Pokemon, causing them to act in their own defense, and got the Rapidash, Mars, riled up. From there, it just spiraled swiftly into an insane mess. Not something this Vaporeon wanted to be a part of.

The second Cascade saw the angry gleam in Rin's gold eye, he turned and ran. Ran straight for the large pond in the back as fast as his little legs would take him. Under the water, he could be safe and serene, far away from all the commotion and fire. He breathed out a sigh of relief the once he was completely submerged.

Melting into the water was a little of an odd feeling, but it wasn't unpleasant. It actually felt a little like floating. Very relaxing. So he decided to just go with that for a little while before he came back at the sandy bottom. Cascade stretched his limbs and laid down, kicking up a tiny cloud of dust around him.

It was exceptionally nice down here today, as there were only a few other Pokemon in the water: Ophiuchus, Lagoona, and the two Politoed siblings. He didn't want to sound creepy, but he actually really liked being in the water with Ophiuchus and Lagoona. The two Milotic were just breathtaking to watch, especially from below where they were silhouetted against the sun on the surface.

If it wasn't for his trainer and his own eight siblings, this would probably where Cascade would spend all of his time. Deep underwater, where only beauty and peace tread.