Get Out

"Ashton?" You slammed his front door closed, hoping it would rouse the boy from somewhere, but you heard nothing.

You sighed, irritated. Ashton always forgot your tutoring sessions. That's why he insisted on you coming round to his, lugging huge textbooks, despite the fact that he could come to your neighboring house and make your life easier. But Ashton was intent on badgering you in every which way possible. At school he would routinely embarrass you in front of friends, at home he would knock distractingly on your window, with it being an arm's reach from his own it wasn't hard.

You thought you heard a muffled noise from upstairs and traipsed up to his room, stopping outside his door. You pressed an ear against his door and definitely heard something... moans? Confused and slightly concerned you cautiously opened the door. Your mouth dropped open at the sight that met your eyes. Ashton was jacking off in broad daylight.

He was sprawled out naked on his bed, his erection was gripped in one hand, flushed and leaking precum. His hips would jerk occasionally, and you saw that his face was contorted with pleasure. Ashton's mouth parted slightly, letting out a whimper that had you weak at the knees. His hand moved faster and he began to swear, and then he said your name.

"What?!" You squeaked, flabbergasted was the only word to describe your mind right then.

"What the fuck? Get out!" You heard Ashton yell, sitting up and trying to hide his junk from you.

It's like he had flicked a switch in your brain, you rested a hand on your hip and quirked an eyebrow at the blushing boy.

"You don't want me to leave though, do you? You were thinking about me." You smirked confidently, seeing him push his tongue into his cheek at your new found cockiness.

"I wasn't, it was another girl, she has your name." He babbled, silently seething but you could still see that he was turned on.

"Oh so what's she like? Is she tall, short? What colour hair does she have? Do her eyes sparkle like rivers in the morning sun?" You rattled theatrically, knowing it would drive him a little bit mad.

"Go suck a dick, Y/N!" Ashton sighed, his head flopped back on a pillow as he groaned loudly in irritation.

"Fine, asshole."

You sauntered over to his bed, plopping down on the side of it as resting your hand on Ashton's inner thigh, waiting for his reaction before continuing. He caught your eye and licked his lips, although not doing anything to stop you, his hand held his cock again, but you brushed him off.

You replaced his large hand with you're own petite one, wrapping it around the base of his dick, which was already slick with lubricant. You leaned your head down to kiss his thighs and smiled when you heard him inhale sharply. You began to pump him slowly, running your thumb across his sensitive slit once you had reached his tip with your hand.

"Shit." Ashton shakily breathed, forcing his head back into his pillow but you knew he was catching a glance of you every so often.

"Mmm?" You hummed against his shaft, attaching your lips to his tip, knowing the Ashton would go wild at the sensation.

He let out a groan, as predicted by you, and tangled his fingers in your hair, urging you to give him more attention.

You dragged you tongue along the underside of his member, then covering him with your mouth, letting his tip hit the back of your throat as he involuntarily bucked his hips.

"Sorry." He mumbled, a little embarrassed, you could see his ears glowing red but you shushed him and continued, working fast now, the change of pace affecting Ashton dramatically.

His groans became needy whimpers and his hand tugged the back of your head in encouragement as you bobbed your head faster.

"I'm gonna cum." He panted, you momentarily stopped your actions to reply to him.

"Finally." You winked up at him as he bit his lip as they curved into a smirk.

You resumed your motions, now utilizing your other hand and playing with his balls, earning an appreciate moan as your name fell from his mouth, he spilled inside if your mouth as you swallowed appreciatively.

"Fuck." He whispered, looking at you in adoration.

"Yeah, now we're behind on our Chemistry session." You grinned.