Chapter 2

The next day, was my first day of school. I had just move to Atlanta because my mom wanted me to start fresh. My best friend Shaun begged his mom to let him come with me but she said no, and yes my best friend is a boy.

I just began staring at my closet thinking about what I should wear. I wanted to wear an outfit that screamed island girl , because I came from the Caribbean and I will always represent my island St.Maarten considering the fact that I love that little island with all my heart. So I decided to go with a crop top and a floral skirt, with a cute head band.

So as I walked down the hallway I could've felt the other kids eyes on me

So as I walked down the hallway I could've felt the other kids eyes on me. When I got to my home room the teacher was standing at the door shaking our hands as we walked in. "Good morning high school seniors, and I hope you guys had a great summer. As some of you may know, my name is Mr. Carter and you'll be stuck with me for the rest of the school year."said Mr. Carter with an awkward grin on his face.

It seemed as if I am the only new person to the school because he only asked me to introduce myself. "Ummm, my name is Sinderella, but it's with an S and not a C . I am from the Caribbean, so that is why I have kind off an accent when I speak." I said with a kinda shy voice.

At the cafeteria a group of girls called me over to their table. I went over to them because they are in my home room and I had no where else to sit. "Your name is Sinderella right?" The girl who seemed to be the leader of the group asked. "Yes, but call me Sindy" I  replied. "Well my name is Starrkeisha a.k.a. Starr, a.k.a. Kiki, and these are my sister Mercedes a.k.a. Cedes and Zo' Ronda, a.k.a. Ronda."

I don't know why but for some reason we four became extremely close, and you would barely see us apart

We would always go out after school, but I wouldn't stay long because my mom wants me home by 8. They would always ask me why but I never gave them an answer, until that night when our friendship changed.