1.4

" Y/N? what are you doing here"
kendall asks confusion written over her face.

"uh, kylie invited me over."

i clearly remember telling her why i came over text.
she look at the ground and the silence was painful.

at first i thought she lied, i thought it was a sick joke. but i realised and i had so many things to say but i couldn't find my mouth to open.

" um. here," kendall says, giving me the jacket.

it felt foreign, my own jacket even felt strange.
when i brought it closer to me, i smelt her. kendall's perfume on my jacket. it smelt like daisies and honey and everything that makes up perfection. i smiled lightly.

"thanks," i say. "for washing it."

i held the jacket in silence as she stood there.
i couldn't bare it anymore. i stood up and walked passed her before stopping beside her.

"see you around, i guess." i say then i walked right past her.

i felt her touch my arm. no, grab my arm.
i stopped to look at her.

"Y/N."

she looked back at me and my eyes shuttered close when her perfume flooded my senses and her lips glided over mine. she captured my bottom lip between hers. she tasted like milk and honey, it felt good. really good. her warmth lingered on me before she pulled away. then she leant in a little closer, our foreheads touching.

"don't go," she pleaded gently. "please."

even though i knew i lost the game, i smiled and nodded. kendall smiled then looked away, exposing the whole side of her neck which marked an unusual bruise with purple hues on its edges.

"what happened to you?" i asked. she looks away from me. " nothing."

i lifted her chin up to meet my gaze.

"no.. tell me" my face proved seriousness.

"can you just drop it, fuck." she suddenly pushed me away from her.

"was it harry? i know what he does an-"

"it was, so what" she cuts me off.

"why? why do you even bother with that idiot. i know, you love him but why?"

i feel her hand clasp mine.

"i don't know Y/N, i-it's really hard but. ." she pauses. i look down as she's rubbing my thumb in a calming circular motion.

"but i have you and i'm happy."

her eyes crinkled at the corners as she smiled.
she pecks my lips then teases by pulling back.

"yeah." i leant in for her lips again, just as kylie strolls past noticing the two of us.

"what a surprise,"

kendall couldn't keep in her giggle and neither could i. kylie also giggles then walks off.

"lets go."