Chapter 29 LAST CHAPTER!!!

Aphrodites POV

I couldn't believe that Erik is marring her! I mean sure we did have sex once, and I'm gay but still out of all those people her and not me! Oh well I still got Jesse I just wish she would propose already! Oh well if she doesn't I will.

" Aphrodite you okay?" Jesse said while we where dancing

" Ya I'm just tired that's all" I told her

" Oh, okay can we go talk somewhere priviatly?"

" Sure"

Jesse takes my hand and leads me out onto the balcony.

"Aphrodite Jones, I have loved you ever since I found out I was gay, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I am hoping that you will to, will you marry me?"

Jesse got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

" Yes of course I will!"

She got up and slid it on my finger and kissed me, she broke apart.

" Do you want to go tell the others? Or wait?" I asked her.

" Yes I do let's go"

Me and Jesse walk hand and hand back into the hall, we walk towards Erik and Sarah.

" Guys we have to tell you something" Jesse said.

" What is it?" Erik asked

" Where getting married!" me and Jesse both said.

" Congratulations guys!" Sarah said

" Ya congratz" Erik said.

The night was wonderful, we danced, kissed, and made love I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

3 years later:

Erik and Sarah are happily married with a daughter named Beth, they hope to plan for another one in the near future.

Jesse and Aphrodite are also happily married and have no kids, but are planning to adopt in the future.

Becky and Anne adopted a son named Conner, and are happy to see their kids have grown up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys that's the last chapter! The book is done! Hope you liked it! I'm not sure if there is going to be a sequal or not but if you want one then you just comment. I would like to thank all my fans for supporting me and reading and voting for this book means alot! Thanks guys!