Chapter 3 [edited]

Athena Narelle's POV

"You must be kidding" I whimpered, and studied Liam's expression. "Okay, you're not" I surrendered. He is definitely not kidding. I sighed in defeat, the same time my phone beeped.

"Tomorrow - 13 Azaroo Drive, 8am. No questions. -Christian Hutton" Oh. Okay. Another text came, "Do not be late. Five bucks will be added for every minute late" It reads. I scoff, this arrogant childish buffalo. I cursed inside my head. 

"So much for repaying a debt and having to uber to this address early in the morning. The irony" I muttered, as Liam shook his head in amusement.

*********

The next morning, I reached at this zoo place at 7.59am. I honestly still can't believe that I could wake my ass up this early when lectures usually starts at 10am. I stomp my feet on the ground kiddish-ly, letting my grouchiness took over. The door suddenly opens, startling the soul out of me. "Good, you are on time" He said, looking over his watch and gestured for me to come in. His hair still in a wet mess, sweaty T-shirt and berms - he probably ran.

I stepped in - letting the interior of the house etched on my mind - not for any special reason but since young, I've always wanted to be an interior designer. So a space like this honestly intrigued me, and definitely screams bachelor living alone.  His space is somewhat special. A one-big space room, with the kitchen on one end, the dining table for two and the large king-sized bed on the other end, with another door that leads to his bathroom. A simple metal stairs that leads up to a proportion of a small section of a 'library'. It's filled with rows and rows of bookshelves. A big transparent glass window overlooking from the top like a glass house. It's honestly a beautiful pod. Peaceful, i would say.

"Called you here to -" 

"You need a servant. Yes, I understood that. Heard it from Liam" I interrupted. 

"Well that's really nice of your ex-boyfriend to inform you" He muttered. "Get started" He ordered, and pointed to the small corner where all the brooms and mops are at. Mm... Cranky. "Rag?" I asked. "Somewhere under the kitchen sink" He pointed. Is he even sure? I looked at him skeptically. 

"I'll check later. Clean it well" He ordered and took off his T-shirt right in front of me. Holy fuck. My eyes.. Please don't even try to deny. Guys with sweaty hair, wet muscled defined body is a turn on. Come on. He smirked, and removed his berms, revealing his checkered boxers. Damn, it's hot in here. He ignored my not-so-discreet peeks and went in to the bathroom. 

I wiped his dusty furnitures, washed his few unwashed cups and plates, washed his clothes and waited for the laundry to finish -- all in half an hour. Look at how domesticated I am, on top of that, with good time management. Even a hired helper couldn't be as good as me. I beamed with my own thoughts boosting my self confidence. One hour left before school starts and for a fleeting moment, I was stoked with the thought that I could leave this house. But on second thought, there wasn't much of a difference since I am still going to see him in class later on. 

He walked out of the bathroom after like forty minutes for god knows what reason he did in there, half-naked with a towel wrapped around his hips. My eyes couldn't stop staring at his body... dripping wet, glistening and... that little bulge that forms a little small tent in that white towel. I laughed internally for being this silly, seemingly nonchalant about it but from my peripheral view, those are dayum

Calm your titties, Athena. 

I calmed myself down and continued doing my work. Entirely aware of what he had chose for his work blouse, putting it on, then removing that towel from his hips that drapes and pooled on the floor; then putting on his god damn pants with a fresh boxers.