⎼⎼⌞chapter four⌝⎼⎼

Start from the beginning

"Yes way!" I said as we both began squealing and jumping up and down, awkwardly stopping once we saw the attention we gained from a few people beside us.

"I better be your maid of honor at your wedding, I practically got you two together." She said grinning as I smiled.

"Trust me Staci, you'd be my maid of honor even if you didn't play a role in getting us together." I said as she smiled, grabbing my hand and leading us to where all the other Bella's were huddled.

"Remind me again why we are at a car show." Staci asked once we joined the Bella's at the table they stood by as she glanced around.

"We are here for one reason and one reason only... to scout the competition." Chloe said determined as she watched the stage like a hawk waiting for its prey to fall into a trap.

"Totally gonna help us win the World's if we know what we're up against." Emily said nodding in agreement as she nodded her head.

"Where the hell are those tour thieves?" Chloe said as she continued glaring at the stage. Staci gasped as she saw a nice sports a few feet besides us and grabbed my hand dragging me over to it.

"Take my picture, Daniel would love this." She said as she handed me her phone and began posing up against the car. I shook my head as I snapped the photos while Staci continued to change up her poses. I turned around as I felt a larger presence behind me and my mouth dropped as I saw a few business men also taking photos of Staci and the car, not an ounce of shame on their faces.

"Jesus, Staci." I heard Amy say as she watch her continue to pose.

"Keep it in your pants." I heard Beca shout over to us. The lights begin to dim and Staci and I quickly make our way back over to the table.

"This all should have been ours." Chloe said annoyed as watched the car on stage begin moving backwards.

"Holy aca-moley." Flo muttered as she watched.

"Okay, the car's moved, nothing else is gonna be half as good." Chloe said holding her hands up as she tried to convince herself.

"But they're moving backwards, with ghosts driving them." Amy said as the large screens on stage turned to static before flickering to a woman who began talking.

"We are- We are 'Das Sound Machine'. A German collective operating in concert to create sonic... sonic mastery. What better way to appreciate automotive perfection." The lady on the screen said before the entire room went black.

"They will not control us. We will be victorious." The group sang, as you could only see their silhouette from the laser beams behind them. The lights began flickering allowing me to finally be able to see them. One member began beatboxing as the others did a synchronized dance before one began singing again.

"Paranoia is in bloom. The PR transmissions will resume." One sang, as my jaw dropped, man did he have a nice voice.

"They'll try to push drugs that keep us all dumbed down and hope that we will never see the truth around." He continued as a group of girls began walking onto stage as they sang

"So come on. Another promise, another scene.
Another packaged lie to keep us trapped in greed and all the green belts wrapped around our minds. And endless red tape to keep the truth confined." They sang as they all danced and made sure to use all parts of the stage.

"They're really massive! How we gonna
compete against a group that size?" Cynthia said as they continued singing.

"They're so frickin' in sync." Staci said in awe.