Grumy! (Kevin)

"Maybe I should just leave!" You yelled as Kevin through your phone against the wall. The arguments and bickering has been going on for the past two weeks and Kevin is the one that started it. You want to know why he's so upset but he keeps pushing you away getting mad over ever little thing you would do wrong.

"Go ahead!" He yelled back. You sighed. "Fine," you say calmly. As you pack. You try to remember anything that you have done that can make him get so Angry. Then it hits you.

Flash back

"Yo Devin! Boy stop!" You say while laughing. Devin was one of Kevin's bestfriend. He was also like a bestfriend for me...well more brother to me.
"Nah girl you getting it. Like why would you eat my candy. Hazel gave those to me at the gizzy Lyfe show," he said while tickling me. I laughed. It hurt so bad. I began to cry from laughing so much. I kicked Devin in the leg and he lost his balance having us fall on the floor with him on top of me. "Get off me man," I say. "Your heavy asf," and he laughs. As he was about to get off me Kevin comes through the door.

Flashback over.

He couldn't be mad about That could he?
I would never cheat on my baby like that. Once I was finished packing. ( packing ✌🏽️), I went over to Kevin. His face was in his hands. I kneeled down beside him. I hugged him. "I would never and you no I wouldn't," I whisper. Kevin slowly lifts up his head and looks me in the eyes. " I want you to my self," he growls. I give him a confused look and he smirks.

"I'm going to show you how much you meant to me!" He growls again and I think I know where this is going