The past :1 (fixed it)

Bart has been gone for a while now and I have been stuck being beaten because I refused to do my work.I would go home to my uncle,NightWing who would help make sure I didn't die. I got tired of sitting there being useless so I got out and built a time machine to see Bart I am so board of night wing's story about how our enemy was once our friend, I get it's important but that doesn't mean I want to hear it everyday.

I an finally done with it I heard chinchilla no leaves and put of instinct I do what night wing told me I put the hod of my black hoodie over my head make sure my hair is completely unacceptable of seeing and put shades on it was his thing when he was a kid and he wants me to do it to the person was night wing " Uncle D I was just about to head over to say by if I am not back by next Christmas I am dead" he sniffed " remember to keep in contact with the C.D on your watch," I nodded in agreement. " I will hopefully return with Bart" we hugged " Be safe "  I laughed " aren't I always " I said while getting in " that is what I'm worried about"I heard him say. Then my dear Hana comes to visit she storms right up to me "I heard you're leaving," she started she looked nervous she was looking down playing with her hands.

"Yeah I want to get our friend back," I replied stuffing my hands in my pockets. Hana still looking up "you're coming back right?" She asked quietly, she sounded so sad I kind of didn't want to go anymore. "Of course" I answered smiling. Then she lifted her head and kissed me I was so stunned I forgot what I was doing. "Good luck" she whispered and walked over to a near by decaying tree. "I-uh-ah-wha-" I stuttered looking at Uncle D who was smirking in my direction with a proud look on his face he nodded towards the time thingy. I gasped and got in. There I went off the get my friend back. The last thing I was were Hana and uncle D perfect.

_______________________