Request For Benbutcallmezombie

You sat on the couch, in yours and Nicks shared apartment just relaxing and ready your favorite book. What book Percy Jackson of course!

You were deep into the book, when you heard Nick come out from your bedroom and make his way downstairs. Walking down the stairs he glanced at you and then rolled his eyes continuing to the kitchen.
You took notice of his eye roll and got a bit irritated, who pissed in his cereal this morning? Whatever you just went back to your book, swooning over your favorite character, Nico Di Angelo. If only he were real you thought..

Your eyes started to drift closed, so you thought it might be time to put your reading aside even though you really didn't want to. Might as well go see what's wrong with Nick, he hasn't spoken to you this whole morning.

" what's the matter with you?" You asked taking a seat at the kitchens island.
"Nothing." He said continuing to eat his breakfast. Which by the way he made non for you. How rude.
"Pfft yeah right, when you came downstairs looking like you wanted to kill me or something."
When Nick heard that his eyes softened, "I'd never want to kill you, why would you ever think that."
"Well it sure looked like you wanted to."
"Well I don't, I'm just a little upset that's all."
"Ah now we're getting somewhere. What's there to be upset about?"
Nick then glanced over to your book lying on the coffee table beside the couch.

You giggled at this, you knew exactly what was the matter, he was jealous that you've been talking up Nico Di Angelo, and swooning over him all the time. You suppose it has gone a bit far, but you didn't think it bothered him that much.

"It's just you spend so much time reading that stupid book, and talking about that stupid Angelo Di Nico guy."

In your head you wanted so badly to correct him, but you knew that would only make it 100 times worse.

"I'm sorry Nick, I didn't know you felt this way, you should have told me instead of giving me random death glares, I would've stopped."

"I know I'm sorry."

"Tell you what, how about we go on a date and it will be just me and you, and no Nico Di Angelo? Sound good?" You say with a huge smile.
Nick returns this smile and nods.
"Okay come on let's go get ready, and hurry I haven't eaten." You say with a playful glare

"Yeah sorry about that."

----------------------------------------------
Hope you liked your imagine, and sorry it took long I've been backed up on requests but they are coming along very well so yeah enjoy!
-Alex ✌🏻️😚