Shopping with the twins

Start from the beginning

"Oh no you don't" Shane said "Come on all three of you girls, in the car"

I groaned as we all gt in the car and the twins drove as fast as they could to the mall. 

Once we reached the mall the twins wasted no time in taking us to almost every store.

"Okay Ren try this, Melissa this one and Lux...Um...this one" We all looked at him and he snapped his fingers at us "Andale, ANDALE"

We all rushed into different changeing rooms, damn the twins were scary at times. I looked at the dress they gave me, it was a one shoulder, simple,short black dress. I put it on and went outside. I looked in the mirror and sighed.

"Nope not this one" Shane said just as Ren got out of her changing room wearing a blue dress.

"I am not wearing this" she said "Next one"

Shane nodded agreeing with her and handed her another dress. "Where's Melissa?" I asked

"Um guys I don't think this dress is for me." she said "Can I just try another one"

"No come out" Cameron said "Or do you want us to take you out"

"Okay okay" she said "It's too much"

I stared at her; The purple dress she was wearing was tight and flared out at the end, it made her look amazing.

"You look amazing Melissa"I said

"You are buying this and that's final" Shane said. After a LOT of persuasion we made Melissa buy the dress. We went from store to store and the twins forced us into a million dresses. 

Ren found her dress soon enough. It was red with small diamonds under the chest. It fit her perfectly I had no doubt all the guys at the formal would stare at her.

"I'm tired of trying on dresses" I said as I slipped the dress the twins gave me "No more stores okay"

I got out of the changing room and looked in the mirror. My eyes widened and I glared at the twins who burst out laughing along with the girls. I couldn't believe I hadn't even realized the color they gave me

"Oh god...I...didn't think you'd wear it...oh god. Never thought I'd see you in pink" Shane said and I glared at him

"That's it we're going home" I said heading for the changing room before Cameron caught me by the arm

"We're sorry we just...couldn't resist the temptation. Here try this one" he handed me a dress "last one I promise"

I sighed and took the dress from him, grumbling as I took off the pink dress as fast as I could. I looked st the dress and nodded to myself before putting it on.

"You promised this was the last one okay?" I told the twins "And don't laugh if it sucks"

"We can't make any promises" I heard Shane answer and rolled my eyes before getting out.

"Gee you guys are so reassuring" I said sarcastically and looked in the mirror, the dress wasn't that bad. "What do you think?" No one answered, I turned and saw them all staring at me with wide eyes. "That bad?"

"Are you kidding me?" Ren shrieked "You look AMAZING"

"That's it we've found you the dress" Melissa said "Right guys" she turned to the twins

"I believe our mission is accomplished brother" Cameron said 

"And I believe you are right brother" Shane answered him as they did our special handshake. 

We payed for the dress and headed out. I was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to go home and sleep.

When we stopped the car we saw Taylor and Chase running towards us, looking panicked

"What's wrong?" I asked them

"A young she-wolf went on a run and got surrounded by rogues. We went to help her" Taylor answered me

"Is anyone hurt?" I asked

Taylor gulped "No, We all managed to get back but there are two wolves we can't seem to find and aren't answering us"

"Who?" I asked my mind going on all the people I knew, my heart racing.

"Jason and Damon"

========================

Couldn't stop myself guys :P I'll upload as soon as I can I promise

I'm going to be mysterious (Ooooh :P) and not let you see Lux's dress till the winter formal :P But the pic on the side is of Ren's and Melissa's dresses. Lux's dress is simpler than theirs but I think it's PERFECT for her :P

Till next time guys