Shopping with the twins

Start from the beginning

"I guess it doesn't really interest me" I said and Shane stared at me dubiously 

"Well this year it will" Shane said with a wink "And we'll help you look extra smokin for Jason"

I shook my head and nodded "I don't have an option now do I?" They shook their heads and I chuckled "Thought so"

"So we'll go shopping tomorrow?" Cameron asked and I groaned, shopping with the twins was worse than shopping with normal girls but I nodded, knowing I wouldn't be able to get away from it "YES!"

I groaned again as the guys left the room almost jumping up and down.

"What did the twins do now?" Jason asked sitting next to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

I sighed "Apparently I'm going shopping tomorrow" Jason laughed at my pained expression.

"It won't be that bad" he said and I gave him a look "Okay fine it will be bad but you can take that girl you met, Melissa"

I thought about it "I guess I'll take Ren and Melissa, great idea"

"Ren?" he asked his brow furrowing and I remembered he hadn't met her yet

"Oh yeah she works at the library at lunch that's why you haven't had the chance to meet her, she's really nice"

"Oh, okay" he shrugged "hey lux?" he asked suddenly looking nervous

"yeah?" I said looking at him and he smiled.

"Will you go to the winter formal with me?"

I smiled "of course" he grinned and then cleared his throat.

"And I was thinking that...um...that before we could...Um..I mean I could" he exhaled "If I could take you on an official date first"

I smiled "one: you're cute when you're nervous and two: Yeah a date sounds great"

He grinned kissing me and pulling away before hearing a growl coming from the door. I looked to see Damon clutching the door frame, his knuckled white and his eyes piercing black. I felt guilt in my heart and looked away just as he ran up the stairs and slammed his bedroom door closed.

I sighed "let's not kiss in front of him okay?" I asked and Jason looked shocked and suspicious "I don't want a repeat of what happened last time you kissed me in front of him."

Jason nodded smiling a bit guiltily at the mention of last time. We stayed in the living room for a while, just talking like we usually do and then I went to my room, finished my homework and went to bed.

"Sooo how much do you guys love me?" I asked Ren and Melissa as we made our way to the parking lo at the end of the school day

"Do you really want us to answer that question now?"Ren answered looking at the twins who were waiting for us by their car

"What happened to my bike?" I asked noticing the empty parking space. The twins shrugged

"Stole your keys and made Chase take it home. You guys are coming with us" Shane said and I sighed. I did kinda expect this.

Jason laughed as he walked over to me and hugged me from behind "Good luck" he said

"Oh Jason" I said remembering that non of the guys have met Ren yet. "Jason, guys this" I dragged Ren next to me "is Ren"

All my guys said hey but Jason didn't say a thing. "Jason?" I asked and it seemed to snap him out of his trance, his jaw clenched

"hi" he said emotionless and then turned to leave. I was a bit surprised by his behavior but shrugged it off

"he isn't usually like this. I'll go see what's wrong with him" I said but the twins grabbed me before I could go anywhere