Chapter 14 ~ The First Night

Haru and I sat in a circle with Dave, and John. The sun was finally starting to set and Jen had run off to grab a few things. The cool air blew gently making me shiver a little. Daddy and Mom were going to get firewood so we could make hot dogs and smores. John looked up and ginned, his hand shot up pointing to the sky.

"First star," He yelled and I clapped my hands together,

"Finally I was about to die of boredom," I said and Haru laughed nodding in agreement. Jen finally walked up to us, her arms full of glow sticks. She had two large light saber glow sticks and a hula hoop hanging on her shoulder,

"Y'all don't understand how badly I wanted to get this all out," She said and handed up different types of glow sticks. I got the hula hoop, John and Dave got the light sabers. We all headed out to go up to the hill perpendicular to the hill we climbed earlier. Once at the top the sky was painted with pink and orange showing a deep shade of purple. A large field of dry grass lay ahead of us. I ran out into the field spinning the hula hoop over my head and into the air. I heard the camera go off and I turned around.

Haru's P.O.V

I watched as Jen took a picture of (y/n). Her silhouette made the hula hoop stand out. Jen turned towards me

"Haru go stand by (y/n)," She said, I did as I was told and headed out to where (y/n) was standing. The sun was going down even more, the air became cooler. I shivered a little and yawned.

"Jen do you want the hula hoop," (y/n) asked holding up the glowing circle.

"Yeah just toss it I have a good idea for a picture," Jen yelled in reply, (y/n) threw the hula hoop and Dave and John took it. They began to have a saber war while we were in the field. "Alright," Jen started, " so get a little closer you know like you two love each other," Jen yelled,

"Are you sure," I asked glad the sun was going down so they couldn't see my red face

"Yes," Jen paused "Now kiss," she said, I whipped my head towards (y/n). I blushed even harder, she laughed and we both leaned towards each other. Our lips touched and I heard Jen's camera go off. I snapped back and covered my face with my hands. (Y/n) took my right hand and led me back to the road.

"I want to see it," (Y/n) said and Jen pulled up the picture, our completely black outlines were at the bottom of the picture leaning in towards each other, the sky looked vibrant and it just looked amazing. "Looks great," She added

"Alright I want a frickin light saber war," Jen announced and Dave and John ran out, they were already fighting, the glowing sticks lighting up their faces faintly. They would hold certain poses that made them look like they were in intense battle. It was rather cool, I even got to give it a try. I went out into the field with John. I had the blue glow saber and he had the red one. We hit the light sabers together, John made buzzing noises with his mouth which made me laugh. But I made my serious face and we took turns defeating each other. My favorite picture was the one where John had his light saber just out of reach and was laying on his back. I had my light saber pointed towards his neck.

"John, Jen, (y/n), Dave, Haru it's time to head back," I heard (y/n)'s father announce, he ran towards us, he held his hand out and I gave him my saber. He did the same to John. He tossed the blue saber to (y/n) and made funny breathing noises. Jen laughed and put her camera on record. (Y/n) was laughing so hard even with the soft blue light you could see her face, it was a bright red.

"(y/n) Skywalker," He said and they began to fight, "I am you father,"

"NOOOOOOO," Screamed (y/n) laughing hard, she fought for a little while longer until (y/n)'s mom came into view.

"Guys it's getting late we need to head back," she said and we all nodded. Finally cleaning up and walking back into the tree surrounded camp sites. (y/n) led us to the RV and we began to get ready for bed, her dad followed behind shortly with a bud light in his hand. He opened the fridge and put it in

"For later," he said to himself and I heard a motor, I jumped as I saw a bed getting lowered from the ceiling. Once it stopped moving (y/n) jumped onto it in a flurry of blankets. I stood not knowing what to do. So I just went and sat next to (y/n).

"Hey so like we have to sleep together," (y/n) said and I nodded we laid down on the bed, only then did I realize how tired I was. I struggled to keep my eyes open, but soon enough I drifted off to sleep.

Sorry for the long chapter but I didn't get to update very much due to state testing so I thought you guy might want a chapter slightly longer than usual. I love you all see you next chapter!!!!!!!!!!