Reunited

*Third Person's P.O.V.*

"Annabelle!" Susan and Lucy exclaimed happily, before running around the Stone Table from both sides to reach their sister. The Destined Beauty smiled softly and left the Great Lion's side, running down the steps of the archway. As soon as she did so, Susan and Lucy tackled her in the tightest hug ever. Annabelle chuckled softly, and hugged them tighter than ever before. Aslan watched the happy sister reunion, and smiled softly, also walking down the steps of the archway and standing a little further away, not wanting to interrupt. Once the two sisters hugged Annabelle like their lives depended on it, their gazes fell on the Lion. "Aslan!" They then ran over to him, wrapping their arms around his neck from both sides, whilst Annabelle got herself up from the ground where she was tackled by her sisters. Once Susan and Lucy pulled away from Aslan, Lucy put her hand in his mane, whilst Susan walked over to Annabelle and hugged her one more time, allowing a tear to escape her eye. Once they pulled away, Susan looked at Annabelle and Aslan with a confused expression.
"But we saw the knife! The Witch!"
"If the Witch knew the true meaning of the word 'sacrifice', perhaps she would have read the spell a little differently." Annabelle said, walking over to Aslan's other side. They then slowly walked around the Stone Table, looking at the engravings on it, as Aslan explained in further detail.
"When a n innocent victim gives their life in a traitor's place, the Stone Table will break. And even death itself will have to reverse its verdict."
"They think that you two are dead. And the battle has probably already started." Susan said worriedly.
"We have to help them!" Lucy declared determinedly, pulling out her dagger out of her scabbard.
"We will, Dear One." Aslan assured, putting his paw on her hand, forcing the dagger down. "And not alone." He then walked a little closer to the three sisters and lied down. "Get on my back." He ordered, and the three looked at each other amazed before obeying. Lucy got on first, Annabelle behind her, and Susan behind her. "It's a long way and we're running out of time. Perhaps it would be better if you covered your ears." He said, and the girls quickly obeyed, covering their ears the best they could, whilst Aslan stood up with them on his back. But they could still hear the loud roar that gave everyone hope.

*5 minutes later, Annabelle's P.O.V.*

    We raced through many amazing, green fields, as the three of us looked around in awe. We have never seen this part of Narnia before.
"Where are we going?" Susan asked, still looking around in amazement.
"Hold on tight!" Aslan ordered gently, not giving her an answer. But we didn't need one. We saw the White Witch's castle in the distance.

*10 minutes later, White Witch's Castle*

    Lucy and I ran through the courtyard of the White Witch's castle, where many figures of Narnians changed into stone stood. But I was looking for a one in particular. Susan ran behind us, and Aslan walked calmly behind her. We stopped to look at a statue of a faun that was changed into stone whilst he was falling down. Susan and I shared a sad look, whilst Lucy slowly walked over to another statue. I followed her and her gaze, and froze in my tracks, causing Susan to look at me worriedly. It was the statue of Mr. Tumnus. He was frozen in time as a stone, looking like he was in pain and his arms were stretched out in front of him as if he was trying to shield himself from something. Or someone.
    I took a deep breath and then walked over to stand next to Lucy, wrapping my arm around her tightly. I heard her starting to take shaky breaths, making me lean down and press a kiss to her forehead. I then wrapped my other arm around her as well, kissing her head, whispering soothing words in her ear, whilst she sobbed into my chest. I took a shaky breath, trying to control myself for her sake as tears trailed down my cheeks. My eyes fell on Aslan as he walked to stand by us and looked at the statue of Mr. Tumnus. He then took a step closer and breathed upon the statue. I looked at him confused, and then shared a small confused glance with Susan whilst Lucy looked at the statue of our dear friend  hopefully. I looked at the statue as well, and my eyes widened as I saw the grey color of stone turning into pale color of skin. The grey stone scarf turned into a red material. I heard a whimper of pain, and looked at the statue in amazement. It wasn't a statue anymore. It was now Mr. Tumnus. Alive. He gasped for breath, tried to keep his eyes open. Unfortunately, it was obvious that he was beaten up pretty badly. He had a few bruises all over his body, and his eye was slightly swollen. He took another breath, but was unable to keep standing up, and fell forward. I quickly ran over and caught him just before he hit the ground, and held him by his arms. He slowly raised his head to look at me, and laughed in disbelief and joy. I smiled and hugged him tightly, and he hugged back just as tight. Lucy then quickly ran over to us, and hugged him around his waist. He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around her as well. Once they pulled away, my younger sister looked at our older one with a huge smile.
"Susan. This is Mr. Tumnus." She introduced, but Susan already ran forward and enveloped Mr. Tumnus in a hug.
"It's lovely to meet you."
"Come." We looked over at Aslan upon hearing his voice, and saw him walking out of the inside of the castle, with many other Narnians following behind. "We have to search the castle. Peter will surely need these troops."