I Can't Believe It

*Lucy's P.O.V.*

I stared in amazement at the forest around us. It's unbelievably beautiful, and strange at the same time. It felt like... Magic. The forest was full of tall, dark green trees, that were covered with a thick layer of pure, white snow. I could still see the wardrobe doors behind us, so I relaxed and turned back to look at the forest. In the middle, right in front of us, was a lantern. A tall, dark lantern, that was lighted with fire on the inside, and spread the light around us. The snow was till falling down on us, making me slightly wet and cold. I then heard scrunching on my left. It sounded like footsteps. I turned to my left at the same time as Anna, and we both looked expectantly on the tree. Someone was behind it. When this someone walked out from behind it, I screamed in shock. The man did too, dropping the packages that he was carrying. I quickly let go of Anna's hand, and ran to hide behind the lantern, whilst the man his behind the tree. Anna was just standing there, looking between us, shock written all across her face. I peeked from behind the lantern, and started slowly walking towards the man. I saw him peek from behind the tree, and saw his dark blonde hair. But what shocked me was that he also had horns. Like literally deer horns on his head. But his face was kind, so I took another step a bit more confidently. I slowly leaned down, and picked up one of the packages that he dropped.
"I-um-I..." He stammered, and walked out from behind the tree, and that's when I got a good look of him. He was shirtless, and the only thing that he was wearing was a red scarf around his neck. He had a black umbrella covered with snow in his right hand. But what most shocked me were his legs. Well, they were legs, but not human legs. They were... goat legs. I slowly reached my hand with the package out to him.
"Were you hiding from us?" I asked and he grabbed the package from me. I gave him a small smile.
"I-no... I was just- you know... I-I didn- I-I-I didn't-I didn't want to scare you." He stuttered, picking up the some bottles that he dropped as well. He gave me a small smile, and I smiled back.
"If you don't mind me asking... What are you?" I asked, and he looked at me weirdly.
"Well... I'm a f-faun of course." he said, as if it was obvious. "And you, I understand, must be some kind of beardless dwarf." Now I looked at him weirdly.
"I'm not a dwarf! I'm a girl!" I exclaimed, and he looked at me, shocked. I leaned down, and picked up another package, and placing it in his hand. "And actually, I'm the tallest in my class." I stated proudly, and that's when I heard Anna slowly coming from behind me. I knew it was her, because she is the only one in our family with amazing gracefulness. Whenever she walks, she looks like she's dancing. The faun didn't seem to notice her, as his eyes stayed glued to me. He grabbed the package from me, and leaned down to meet my eyes.
"Y-you, you mean to say that you are a Daughter of Eve?" He asked, and I grew confused. That's not what my Mom's name is.
"My mum's name is Helen-" I started, but he interrupted me.
"But you are, in fact, human." he asked, but it definitely sounded more like an actual statement, and I grew even more confused. Wasn't it obvious? But then again, he's a faun, and I'm in a magical land at the back of the wardrobe.
"Yes, of course." I said quietly. He looked around, as if making sure that no one was listening.
"Well, what are you doing here?" He asked in a quiet tone.
"Well, I was hiding in the wardrobe in the spare room-"
"Wait, Spare Oom? Is that in Narnia?" He asked, and I looked at him confused... Again.
"Narnia? What's that?" I asked, and he looked at me strangely.
"My dear, you are in it!" He exclaimed. "Everything from the lamp post, all the way to the great castle, Cair Paravel, on the Eastern Ocean." Every stick and stone you see, every icicle, is Narnia." He explained, and I looked at the castle far away in amazement.
"It's an awfully big wardrobe." I whispered in astonishment.
"Uh, War Drobe?" He asked, and then shook his head. "Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is-"
"Mr. Tumnus?" I heard Anna, and turned around. She was looking at the faun with tears in her eyes. I looked back at him, and saw recognition flash in his eyes.
"Anna?" he asked quietly, and I grew even more confused. How did this faun, from the land that I have never seen or heard of, know my sister? She smiled a teary smile at him and ran over to him.
"Mr. Tumnus!" She exclaimed, engulfing him into a hug.

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

I couldn't believe it. Not only was I back in Narnia, but my friends were also here. I felt something wet on my neck, and realized that Mr. Tumnus was crying. I pulled away and used my handkerchief to wipe the tears that were streaming down his face. We both smiled at each other, and then Lucy cleared her throat.
"Um... How do you know each other?"