A Ball (part 2)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Me and Mey-Rin were helping Lizzie dress up for the ball. While we were doing that, a butler i think his name is Grell? I don't remember is trying to jump out a window with Finny and Baldroy watching. But enough of that, Lizzie's dress was really pretty. But me on the other hand, i was still in my normal dress. Lizzie kept on talking about how Ciel would love her dress. I felt a something inside me that's been bothering me when she talks about Ciel. But what is it in fact? I really don't know. I brushed the thought in my mind and started to see what was Mey-Rin and Lizzie were talking about. But that was until i felt Lizzie grapping my wrists.

"(Y/n)! You should wear a dress! Here i'll help you!" Lizzie said while gripping on my wrists.

"N-No i don't want to put on a dress." I said shockingly. Dang! She had a hard grip.

"But you'll look so pr-" Lizzie got cut off from a voice.

"Leave her alone Elisabeth!" The voice called.  We all turned our heads to see Ciel and Sebastian. Ciel was dressed up all nice. He was pretty handsome in his attire.

"CIEL! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" Lizzie then let go of my wrists and went to Ciel. She then spinned him in circles and THAT FEELING INSIDE ME CAME AGAIN! But then I look back at Lizzie and she then changed her tone of voice (a/n: idk how you would call it)

"Ciel..Why aren't you wearing the ring i gave you. The one i gave you matches with your outfit." Lizzie said

"The ring I already have on would work" Ciel replied with no expression

Lizzie then complained on how her ring was perfect. I watched how this would end up cause this was some what entertaining.

"ITS MINE NOW!!" Lizzie said while holding Ciels ring that she took. Oh shoot, this is going to a bad turn.

"Lizzie.." Ciel said concerned. Does Lizzie know about how the ring is important to Ciel?!

"Ha this ring is far too big! The one i bought you woul-" Lizzie got cut off.

"GIVE IT BACK ELIZABETH!" Ciel shouted. Everyone looked surprised and shocked on whats going to happen. I on the other hand wasn't really shocked. Nor was Sebastian.

"W-why are you so angry at me? I..just wanted....what's wrong?I just want everything to look adorable that's all. So w-why are you so angry? I HATE THIS RING! TAKE IT!" Lizzie screamed with tears in her eyes as she threw and broke Ciel's Ring on the floor and pieces on the ground.

My eyes Widened. Oh my freaking lord! I look at Ciel and see his shocked. He was running toward Lizzie and see that he was about to slap her! But then I saw Sebastian grabbing Ciel's hand. We all looked at him in surprised.

" Master, You forgot you're walking stick we went through so much trouble to get." Sebastian said while putting it in Ciel's hand. I then walked over to Ciel and bring him to the corner of the room. While on that note, Sebastian was explaining on how the ring was special to Ciel.

~Meanwhile in the corner with Ciel~

"Ciel........." Was all I could say.

"Its not you're fault (Y/N), Its no ones fault." Ciel said looking down.

"But Lizzie! And the Ring! What are you going to do abou-" Ciel cut me off

"That wasn't anything but an old ring. Im Ciel Phantomhive, and the head of it now!" Ciel said

"Oh.. well im glad to here that. But there's also something that you need to do" I said and whispered something in his ear. He then nodded and went to pick up the ring.

"Ciel...... Im so sorry" Lizzie said while walking behind him. Ciel then went to the window and threw the ring outside. Everyone then gasped and Lizzie ran to the window.

"Ciel Wait! What are you doing!"

"It doesn't matter, it was nothing but an old ring after all. Even without it, Im still the head of the Phantomhives! And that won't change!" Ciel Exlaimed. Everyone was shocked, even Sebastian. Lizzie then began to cry with having Ciel helping her. I then began to see Ciel asking Lizzie for a dance.

It made me happy to see him with his fiance. And his dancing skills are great! Wow its been a day.

~Time skip to the end of the night~

Lizzie then left with Grell and all there left was me, Ciel, and Sebastian.

"Whew! Its been a long day. I think I'll call up Sayako to come pick me up." I stated

"I think its far too late for you to go home now (Y/N), You can stay the night. Ciel suggested

"O-Okay i hope you don't mind at all"

"Its fine lady (Y/N), I'll tell Sayako that you stayed over night so she doesn't have to worry." Sebastian said as we walked inside.

Well.....Its going to be interesting

A/N- Yes yes i know i haven't updated last Friday or Yesterday. Sorry!
I was really busy....well.....not really.
But the problem was is that i had no ideas for this chapter. So i had 2 weeks to think of something to fill this in.
But also, Its almost Summer!! Well.. for me it is. But i promise you i will finish this FanFic before July. Yes i know but ill remember to keep on track with updating every friday. So i hope you guys have a good day :D

~Author/Ami-Sama <3