Big dicks

A proud couple entered the deserted park, hand in hand, while 4 year old Dil ran ahead, excitedly. This is where his daddies had met!

Dil paused at the swings, waving his daddies over. Dan and Phil appoached the swings, smiling at each other, as they remembered the fun times they had had there.

Dil jumped onto the swing, squealing happily as his daddies pushed him higher and higher.

They finally stopped pushing Dil and settled down onto a swing together as Dil continued to fly back and forth at a terrifying rate.

The two sat on the swing, bodies entwined together, as they stared lovingly into each others eyes. Phil gave Dan a naughty wink before grinding himself against Dan. Dan gasped, letting out a sigh as Phil continued to thrust against him.

Dan felt himself getting hard, quickly looking over to Dil, who was oblivious to what was going on.

As Phil's thrusts got harder, Dan bit back a moan, thrusting himself to collide with Phil. Suddenly Phil was off him, grabbing Dil and pulling him over to the roundabout, giving Dan a smirk. Dan struggled to regain his composure, standing up shakily, and following them over to the roundabout.

"Push me harder, daddy!" Dil shouted with delight as he spun round and round.

Dil clung onto the bar desperately as the roundabout turned at a petrifying pace.

Phil quickly grabbed Dan, pulling him over to the slide before climbing to the top and beckoning Dan to join him.

As Dan reached the top of the slide, he felt firm hands on his waist, pulling down his jeans. Before Dan knew what was happening, he was bent over the railing at the top of the slide.

Dan shivered as he felt Phil's hot breath against his neck before Phil whispered into his ear, "This park makes me want you"

Phil bit into Dan's neck, trailing his hands down his body slowly. Dan's body trembled as Phil's fingers reached his lower stomach.

Phil took a quick glance over to Dil, who was still spinning, looking very queasy, while happily screeching.

Phil hastily searched through their rucksack and pulled out one of Dil's yogurts they had brought for his snack. He speedily whipped out his impressive, erect dick before coating it in strawberry yogurt.

Without warning he lined himself up with Dan's entrance, then roughly pushed himself into Dan, groaning with lust.

Dan bit his lip as the pain turned to pleasure, as his ass stretched to accommodate Phil's large dick.

Phil began to quicken his thrusts causing Dan to let out a moan as he panted for breath. Dan pushed back to meet Phil's thrusts, screaming in delight as Phil hit his prostate.

Startled by the scream, Dil looked up to find his daddies. Everything spun around, merging together as Dil struggled to see straight. Eventually he managed to make out the figures of his daddies at the top of the slide. His silly daddy was screaming, too scared to go down the slide.

Dil would show them!

He stumbled off the roundabout, tripping over his feet as he struggled to walk with the spinning ground.

"I'm close" Phil gasped out, his head falling back in pleasure, as he neared his climax.

"So am I" Dan breathed out shakily. Phil moaned loudly as his cum shot into Dan's ass. Dan clung onto the bar as pleasure ripped through his body, as his cum flowed down the slide.

Suddenly, they we're disrupted from their pleasure by Dil's voice squeaking behind them "Daddy Dan! Let me show you how to go down the slide!"

Dan and Phil struggled to pull up there trousers as they stood guiltily next to each other.

Dil reached the top of the slide, sniffing the air he said, "You haven't eaten my strawberry yogurt have you?"

Phil looked nervously at Dan's ass which has smudges of strawberry yogurt on it, "No of course not"

Fortunately, Dil didn't press the matter any further, pushing past Dan and clambering onto the slide.

He pushed off fast, shooting down the slide, "Look daddies it's a water slide!" yelled Dil excitedly, landing at the bottom in a puddle of cum.