He teaches you child how to walk- Harry

You were currently in a small restaurant in down town London with your husband Harry and your guys’ daughter. The restaurant was nearly empty except for you guys and an old couple that was sitting at the corner enjoying their food quietly. You ate your food slowly as you watched Harry holding your little girls hands trying to get her to walk. “Come on Darcy, you can do it! Come to daddy” he said letting go of the little girls chubby hands so that she was standing on her own as he took a couple of steps away from her bending down and holding his arms open for the little girl to walk in. “Come on Darce!” he said clapping his hands together trying to encourage the little girl to take her first steps. The little girl was oblivious to her father talking as she just stared at the small toy in her hands enchanted by the simple toy in her tiny hands. She just giggled as she waved the toy up and down showing it to her daddy as she just stood there not taking a single step. “Yes, Darcy that’s your toy. Now why don’t you bring it to daddy!” he said motioning for her to come towards him, but she just kept on smiling and calling out to him as she showed him the toy. He let out a sigh running his hand through his curly locks making you chuckle. At the sound of your chuckle he turned to look at you watching the both of them with an amused smile on your face. “You find this funny?” he said with a playful smile. “Maybe just a little” you said motioning it with your hands. “Al-right well babe, I like to see you try” he said motioning towards Darcy that was now seated on the floor playing with her toy. “She isn’t just going to magicly walk because we ask her to Harry. It will happened when it does” you said shrugging. “You’re only saying that because you know you can’t do it” he said standing up and raising a eye-brow at you challenging you. He knew that you never turned down a challenge. “Fine” you said giving him a smile as you got of from your seat to go stand where he was. He just smiled watching you bend down looking at your little girl. “Darcy” you said in a sweet voice immediately capturing the little girls attention away from the toy to you. “You wanna come to mummy?” you asked her smiling. At first she seemed confused just looking at you blinking. But once you opened up your arms asking her to come to you she got up slowly clapping her hands excitedly. “Mummy!” she said as she took a small wobbly step watching you the whole time excitedly. You smiled brightly at her sudden step “There you go sweetie! Come on just a little more..” you said watching her carefully as Harry watched the two of you with a surprised face. She took a couple of more steps and she finally came into your arms wrapping her short arms around your neck making you smile and hug her tightly as you stood up chuckling. “Good job baby-girl” you said kissing her on the cheek. You turned to see Harry watching the to of you with a dreamily smile on his face. “I don’t understand how you do it” he said shaking his head but smiling. “What can I say? She loves her mummy” you said bouncing the small girl on your hip. “Hmm, just like her daddy” Harry said smiling and placing a brief but soft kiss on your lips making you smile as well as the old couple on the table at the corner cooed at how cute you guys were making you blush and thank them as Harry wrapped an arm around you smiling proudly at his little girl and his wife, thinking how lucky he was to have you both in his life.