Chapter 67- Bang

Chapter 67- Bang

Shane's POV

I know I shouldn't leave Joey but iI'm starving. I get up and walk into the kitchen. I hear screaming from the bedroom.

Joey: Shane! Shane!

I drop my food and run back. Joey is balling his eyes out. I hold him in my arms. I feel bad now.

Shane: I'm sorry baby. I was hungry. I went to get some food.

Joey: I said to never leave me!

Shane: I know. I know.

Joey: I thought Tyler killed you. It feels the same even though we're in a different house.

Shane: I'm sorry babe. Come on.

I pick him up and carry him into the kitchen. I set him on the counter and continue eating. I hold his hand and rub it the whole time.

Joey: I'm sorry I must sound paranoid...

Shane: I get it. It's fine babe.

Joey: Babe?

Shane: Yeah. I like calling you nicknames like babe, baby, Joey-bear, and future husband.

He blushes which I find adorable. I clean up my mess with one hand then pick Joey up again.

Joey: Wait. Leave me in the living room.

I set him on the couch and walk back to our bedroom. I hear him watch his weird anime stuff while I sleep. Whatever helps him.

*Sometime later*

Joey: Shane!

I sit up and run into the living room. He hands me his phone. I read a text.

Tyler: Good. He's asleep. He won't see until the morning.

Shane: That asshole!

Joey: Shaney? What will we do?

Shane: Don't worry. I'll handle it Joey-bear.

I shut off the tv and carry him to the bedroom.

Joey: You jerk! I was watching that!

Shane: Get some sleep crybaby!

Joey: Fine meanie!

I laugh and lay down in bed next to him. I hold him tight and don't let go.

Joey's POV

*even later at night/early morning*

I'm having wonderful dreams about my future with Shane when I'm awoken by shouting. Shane isn't in bed. I walk out of the room and almost faint. Tyler. With a gun aimed at Shane's head.

Tyler: I'm taking one of you before the cops come!

Shane: Stop it!

I see his finger moving closer to the trigger.

Joey: Shoot me!

Shane: Joey! No!

I hear a loud bang and fall down.

Shane: Joey!

I stay on the floor until the cops come. They take Tyler. Shane crawls over to me.

Shane: Y-you didn't get hit right?

I nod.

Shane: Why are you on the floor?

Joey: I ducked and got scared.

Shane: He's gone. I told the cops everything. The raping. The kidnapping. The stabbing. And now him trying to shoot us.

Joey: No one will hurt us?

Shane: Nope. Everything is fine now.

Joey: Good. I can sleep for real!

I jump onto the bed and close my eyes. Shane kisses my forehead and walks off. I don't have to worry any longer. I'm safe and so is he. This is perfect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

Social Networks!
My kik: @pokegirl13
My Twitter: @CheeseGirlA

Other stories by me! (Sam):
•#Shoey
•Shisa vs. Shoey
•The YouTube Games
•Being Different
•Superluv (Switch and Joey)
•I Only See You
•Shoey Shorts
•Back In The Games
•Influence
-Many more!

Comment and vote please! <3