Ceil x reader Lemon

This is a Lemon and this was requested by Nero_Jay and amypingu  they ask for Sebastian or Ceil x reader so I gave them a Ceil x reader lemon so here you go hope you guys like it vote, request, and comment if you like it flamminghalie1234 is out is out peace love you guys 😘

*Ceil's pov*

I watch Y/N clean up the tables, Sebastian came up to me "you really like her don't you young master" he ask me. I blush madly "I-I do not, shut up Sebastian" I said, "young master its quiet alright if you do or not, I can help you, you know" he said.

I looked at her then back at him I sighed "fine just don't embarrass me please and not out here" I said.

"Yes my young lord" he said, I looked at Y/N then I went to my study with Sebastian "so what you want to do is for her to notice you" he said, I sighed "like I said Sebastian DO NOT EMBARRASS ME" I said.

He sighed "I'm not young master trust me" he said, "so what do you like about Y/N" he ask me.

I blush madly shit I thought "u-um I-I don't know" I said, he looked at me "young master you do know you can just tell me" he said.

I sighed and spilled everything "her smile, laugh, hair, her kindness, her skills everything" I said, I looked at him and saw a smirked on his face. "if you do something so help me you will die" I said, "young master you can't kill me remember" he said, I groaned and went back to my desk.

"Sebastian tonight take everyone out and make sure they don't come back until tomorrow after noon got it" I said, he bowed "yes my young lord" then left.

"Wait Sebastian" I said, "yes young master" he ask "what do I do to her" I ask, "make love to her" he said then left me blushing what is he talking about I thought I looked out the window and saw Y/N helping Finny, when she bent down I saw her underwear a little, I felt myself getting hard and I started to blush 50 shades of red.

I looked down saw how hard I took off my pants and started to play with myself, I saw her walk back inside after I was done, I got back to work.

*time skips*

Everyone left and Y/N was getting ready for bed, "Y/N come here" I order, I heard her coming to my study "yes master" she said, I came up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist "m-master-" she started, "call me Ceil when we are alone that's an order" I said.

Y/N nodded, I leaned in and kissed her she kissed back, my hands glinted down to her ass, Y/N pulled "master your engaged to Lizzie" she said, I smirked "for now, so relax and let me do this" I said, "I-I can't let you do that, no matter how much I love and you love me, i-it's not right" she said.

I sighed I grabbed her hand and took her to my room, I layer her down "if I have to order you I will, please don't make me" I said, I kissed her neck I heard soft moans and groans, I pushed my leg in between her legs, "AH" Y/N moaned louder.

I trailed my kisses to her collar bone, and found her sweet spot, "m-master" she moaned "Y/N I'm warning you I don't want make this an order, please I know your enjoying this, and call me Ceil" I said.

She nodded, and gave me an apology look, "I'm not mad don't you worry dear" I said, she smiled, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a kiss, I took her dress and started to undo the straps, she grabbed the buttons of my shirt and undid them.

I was now in my boxers, and Y/N was in her corset and underwear, I pulled away from the kiss, and took the corset off her, I took her underwear off and started to lick her flower, "oh god C-Ceil" she moaned,I took he bra off, I shoved two fingers in her flower, "ah ahhhhh Ceil, f-faster please" she beg, I moved faster and faster until I felt her walls tighten "C-Ceil I'm gonna-" I cut her off.

I took my fingers out of her and shoved my tongue in her for a while, till she tighten again, I pulled back, "please stop teasing me" she beg while panting, "sorry I did t want you to come yet" I said, I took of my boxer and slowly slid in.

A tear ran down her cheek, I kissed her and whipped her tears away, she nodded for me to move, I slowly thrusted in and out, "please go faster" Y/N beg again, I thrusted in and out as fast as I could, Y/N wrapped her arms around me and smiled while moaning, I flipped her on top she gotten scared, I nodded for to go, she smiled and stared to ride me.

I grabbed her breast and started to toy with them, then grabbed her ass "Ceil I'm gonna come" she screamed, "same here" then we both came together, I grabbed her arms and pulled her off and hugged her, "I love you Y/N" I said, "I love you to" she said.

*bounce*

Y/N fell asleep I was just about to doze off, then I heard the door slam open, I up and saw Lizzie standing there looking angry I rolled my eyes, "CEIL HOW COULD YOU I'M YOUR FIANCÉE AND THIS WHAT YOU DO TO ME" she yelled making Y/N stirred, "Lizzie please leave I am your cousin not you future lover now get out of my manor, I love you as family nothing more and nothing less,and I'm calling off the engagement so goodbye" I said, she burst into tears and ran off, I kissed Y/N's head and fell asleep.