The Werewolf Chronicles

Book 1: The Black Moon Legend

From the very first day I started high school my mother always told me, before I left my house.

"Stay away from boys! Focus on your school work! Don't get distracted."

But she never told me what to do if those same boys came to me and happened to change everything in my life.

Iris is your regular day girl who just wants to make her Doctor father and Nurse mother proud by following in their footsteps and going to Med School. But for now as a senior in High school all she wants are good grades to ensure her acceptance at Cotta University. However, once Damon Cairstay comes into the picture and his ever colour changing emerald eyes drives her to feel attached and drawn to him she learns that school and grades is only the tip of the iceberg in her newly awaiting life. Iris will discover secrets about her life and herself that she never thought would exist outside of a fairy tale but having a not so happy fairy tale become her life was something she never saw coming.

Book 2: The Healer's Mate

Seven years ago my parents were killed by hunters. I was found by Alpha Neal and brought back to the White Thorn pack where I was raised as his daughter. Life was looking up, I had three brothers who became my friends and helped me deal with the death of my parents. But that changed very quickly. When I turned sixteen unlike my brothers I did not shift.

I was a werewolf without a wolf.

In my eighteenth year I developed an ability to heal wounds and injuries. My adoptive mother said the Goddess had given me this skill in place of my wolf. My brothers saw me as a weak disgrace to the Alpha family and from that day on I fell prey to bullying and abuse by the entire pack and from the brothers that had once loved me.

My life was miserable until I met him.

Jayden Cairstay.

My mate.

The Healer's Mate.

Book 3: The Night City (ONGOING)

The Black Moon Pack, the White Thorns, and Shadows have fought and have come from dark paths. They have settled down and made their own families. But the battles they have fought, lives they have changed, shook the world and caught the attention of others.

The Lycan Council has summoned the Alpha families of these legendary packs to The Night City.

For reasons unknown.

But the choice already made.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Already read this book before and I just forgot to put it here. How stupid of me! Anyways, this was really a good book. You'll enjoy this and book 3 is coming so let's wait for it together guys. Enjoy :)