{20}

{Laura}

{One month later}

Today is my mom wedding. I don't feel like getting up or walking down the aisle today, but I have to if I want my mom to happy. She already isn't happy with me. "Hey" Bella walk in my room.

"Hey" I whisper playing with nails that I just got done.

"What time does the wedding start"she ask.

"7 o'clock"I said lowly. Bella sigh and sat by me.

"Laura, talk to me, ever since what happened to you with Kendrick, you drop out of school and now don't want to talk to nobody"

"I'm sorry Bella, but I just can't stop thinking about it" I sigh getting up.

"I'm sorry ok" she hug me. "I should of came with you"

"It's ok Bella, I should of stayed home that day"

"Come on, lets look at your dress" she squeal. I laugh and walk with her to my closet. She look at the red dress and smile. "It's pretty"

"Ugh, I dont like it" I frown.

"Why, it's so pretty"

"It's not me, I mean I want something shorter and sexier" I sat down on my bed.

"Whatever floats your boat, I like it and your going to wear it" I roll my eyes.

{Wedding}

I hop out the limo helping my mom with her dress. My grandpa was waiting for my mom to hurry up. "Hi Laura, you look so good in that dress" my aunt said.

"Thanks" I whisper smiling. She grab my hand and pull me aside.

"I heard what happen, you need to put an smile on your face and be happy for your mother" she smile and kiss my cheek. How can I forget about it? This is gone be stuck on me for the rest of my life.

{Odell}

"Mom do I have to be here" I whisper to my mom walking in the church.

"Yes, Lisa is my best friend Odell, we should be here for her" I sigh typing on my phone. My dad nudge my shoulder.

"Give it to me"

"Dad I'm not a child, why I have to give you my phone" I said.

"Because it's disrespectful, give it now" I sigh heavily and gave the phone up. Finally the damn wedding started and the bridesmaids walk out with the groomsmen. I saw Laura walking out with her cousin I guess.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are here today to celebrate..." I watch Laura the whole time while the priest talk. Finally, the wedding was over with. Now time for the reception.

{Reception}

I walk around looking at the decorations. It was nice. I felt something touch my shoulder. I look back at Laura who was looking pretty close up. "Hey" she said.

"Hi" I smile. My mom just letting me see Laura after she heard that Laura drop out.

"You had fun" she chuckle.

"Uhh, it's nice here but not a fan with a lot of talking" I laugh. Laura join me. She grab my hand leading me to the back. The reception was at her house. Big enough for a lot of people.

"Follow me" I walk upstairs to her room.

"Wassup" I ask.

"I'm in love with you Odell" she wrap her arms around my neck.

"I'm just seeing you Laura"

"I know, but everyday I think about you" she miss my lips. I can't lie, her lips was so soft and juicy. She push me on her bed and close the door.

Yall no what happened.