{15}

{Laura}

Me and Ken are together. Gf & Bf. Every girl was hating. But I don't care, not even Kendrick. "You want something" Kendrick was holding me from behind. His arms was wrap around me.

"Yeah I want the 5 dollar box" I said. We was at popeyes getting chicken.

"Ok" I walk to the booth to take a seat. When I was on my phone, I heard a couple of voices talk. I look and seen Kendrick talking to a girl. I raised my eyebrows. I got up and walk towards them.

"Excuse me" I said looking at Ken. "Where is my food" the girl giggle and walk away. She looked like a stripper.

"What the fuck wrong with you" he said.

"Nothing, wrong with you"

"I was just talking to her, why you getting all over protected and shit" I look at my shoes then back at him.

"Just get my food" I walk away. If I want this relationship to work, i have to trust him. But I don't think I can date Kendrick if he keep talking to other females. It's whatever tho.

"Here, I'm going get some ketchup"

"Ken" I called him back to the booth.

"What"

"I'm sorry what I did" I said. He kiss my cheek and smile.

"I understand, you don't want nobody stealing your man" he laughed. I shook my head and pick on my chicken.

____________________________

{Short story}
{Comment}
{Vote}