Chapter Two

Chapter Two

___________

"Aye,fatass! Wake up." Mason hissed as he just poked me. My arm shot with pain with every 'poke' as he deliberately made sure I was getting hurt.

"Skank ass white trash." I muttered, feeling the need to punch him excruciatingly hard in the face, just to see it concave. I've never hate anyone, that was until I met Mason Parker, and that was when i grew strong hatred towards 4 guys. My bullies.

"Awe,why is fatty getting mad?!" He questioned with a smirk, knowing all too well that my weight was the line that was crossed when spoken of.

'"Just because my oblivious mother married your dumbass father, doesn't mean you can just fucking continue to torment me. We are in fucking North Carolina, the beach is right in back of our HUGE house, babes are every where but yet again; you're here, next to me. Wow. Can you spell pathetic? Oh wait- no you can't!" I harshly yet coldly laughed in his face as I removed the blanket off my body and stretched, getting ready for my run soon.

"You're a fucking hoe bag, you know that? Oh wait- you probably do. Probably those nights you spent alone, in your room whilst you ate whatever." He said with a smirk.

That is when I've had had enough, I walked up to him and before we both knew it, he was on the ground, clutching his cheek in agonizing pain as he muffled insults.

"I might have bee eating but now that I work out and I've lost some weight, I'm stronger than before. I can cause you some physical damage." I said as I winked, before walking away.

•.•.•.•.•.•

I started my daily workout as the music blared through the speakers.

"All you get is happy never after." I sang softly as I started my sit ups, singing along to Homewrecker by Marina and the Diamonds.

I have been working out for about a month now, and in this whole month I think I only ate about 1,000 calories. Which is what I used to eat in a day,minimum.

"Cmon Destiny! Lets go swim"' My mother said with a smile as she handed me a size small bathing suit bottom with a large top. My shirts had to be big, I've lost quite a bit of weight, but my breasts were still huge. I nods slightly before running to the bathroom, swiftly changing.

"Oh, some of your brother's friends are coming over!" She said with a smile as I frowned.

"We flied them in for 3 months!" She added happily. Oh dear god have mercy.

"What are their names?and he's my STEP- brother. " I asked,faking curiosity to cover up the worry some tone that I felt was coming up.

"Zayden Callaway,Derek Coles and Caiden Jones, why? Do you know them?" She asked with a smile when she saw me nod.

"Yeah." I simply answered and dived in the water, trying to get away from her upcoming questions.

Warm water wrapped itself around my body as I carelessly swam, happy to get away from my mother as she swam in a different direction. I looked up to see Mason Parker smirking at me, a knowing look in his eyes thinking I didn't know. But here's the thing. They never knew my name. Only Maso knew it, but that's because we're step-siblings now.

I giggled as I looked down at the rainbow of colors surrounding me from all the fish that were at my feet. I reached in, swiftly grabbing a fish as I lowered a little, starring at the pink fish in my behold, smiling as it looked at me and moved its mouth.

"Aren't you a cutie!" I said in awe, as my gaze was fixated on its mesmerizing orange orbs. It's the first time I've ever seen that, maybe it happens to fish to have weird eye colors?

"DESSY!" Was the manly yell that dove me out from my deep thoughts. I looked infront of me as I frowned seeing that the voice belonged to Mason.

"COME HERE. NOW." He demanded, obviously mad or annoyed.

I sighed, letting go of the fish before I stood up, taking my time as I walked out of the beautiful warm ocean.

"What." I coldly asked, annoyed from his presence already.

"So this is the "she devil"?" I heard a unrecognizable voice ask. I looked slightly to Masons side and gasped. Three figures stood next to him.

"Hey doll face, I'm Zayden." Zayden said before anyone else could speak up, as he extended his hand, a warm smile sported on his lips, causing me to scoff.

"Yeah. I know I coldly said, leaving him to stare at me dumbfounded.

"Im Derek...." Derek awkwardly said. He had always been the nicest to me, he would only laugh, never had he ever hurt me.

"I'm Destiny" I said as I smiled, and shook his hand as I saw he had extended it for me to shake.

As our hands were together he took advantage of it and pulled me in for a hug.

"Sorry. I'm a hugger." He said cheekily as he rested his hands on my low back.

"Most importantly when a girl is in a bikini I'm guessing?" I said with a soft laugh and he nodded.

"Spot on,gorgeous. " he said as he pulled away and gave me the most obvious body check as he bit his lip.

"And I'm enjoying the view" he said, earning a blush from me and a look of disgust from Mason.

"And last but certainly not least, I'm Caiden!" Caiden said reluctantly, not knowing what my reaction would be.

"I sorta guessed!" I said and laughed as I saw him smile in relief.

"Can i too have a hug?" He asked. Well, he wasn't ever too mean...

"To feel my body pressed against yours" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Somewhat." He answered back, a smirk tugging at his lips.

I rolled my eyes, taking a couple of steps towards Caiden, smiling as I pulled him closer, winking before loosely wrapping my arms around his neck, standing on my tip toes, instantly feeling him hug me back tightly.

"I'm not complaining about your beautiful body pressed up against me. But baby, you were never fat." Caiden whispered in my ear, taking me back by surprise. I always knew he was smart....but it's been almost a full on year since I've last seen him!

"H-how do you know..." I asked, taken back a little.

"I never forget such a beautiful face,babe" he whispered with a chuckle.