Chapter 1

I woke up to my alarm , I got up and pressed the snooze button , I exited my room to go downstairs for some breakfast , I made some toast and a cup of coffee since I have to go babysit my little brother at my moms house . I went upstairs to get ready. I got out what I was wearing for today , a white dress, a denim jacket and black flats . I plugged in my straighteners and straightened my hair , I got out my makeup and put on mascara and lip gloss and some peach eyeshadow, I didnt need much makeup because I have a clear face and I dont need foundation or concealer. 

I unplugged the straighteners and put my makeup away and got my purse, keys and money in case we need to go to the shops or we want to. I made my way to my moms since I was living with my dad , I knocked on the door , mom answered "hey sweetie it"s nice to see you " she said giving me a hug "its nice to see you mom now where is my 7 month old brother" I said with a smile , I hadn't seen him yet so you can imagine how excited I am about this. She led me to a light blue room wiohth sailors painted on the wall , she led me over to a cot where a baby was sleeping , "meet your brother caleb" mom said quietly  " oh mom he's adorable and so tiny " he started to wake up.

"hey little man did you miss your mommy , yeah you did " my mom spoke with a babyish voice , picking caleb up " can I hold him " I asked "of course he is your brother after all " she said , she placed him gently in my arms  , he looked like mom , blonde hair and and blue eyes . He started to smile at me , he grabbed a hold of one of my fingers and let out a small giggle . " hi monkey im your big sister , you are so god damn cute " I cooed , we went downstairs with caleb in my arms. We sat down on the sofa ."I have to go to work now so I'll be back later ok bye sweetie bye baby boy " mom said giving me and caleb a kiss on the forehead and leaving.  

I got up and had a look around the house with caleb asleep in my arms. The house was a light beige and the kitchen had a light mint color on the walls , I walked upstairs into calebs room and put him down in the cot and headed back downstairs to watch tv. The living room was quite big and spacious.

I turned on the tv to see the trailer for Spider-Man featuring tobey maguire . Oh my gosh he is so amazing, his blue eyes and his brown hair I dont know what I would do if I met him. I heard caleb crying so I rushed upstairs into his room. "hey monkey whats wrong" I asked him picking him up , I started rocking from side to side to calm him down, he kept crying . "you want food " I said , he calmed down "I knew you were hungry you little devil" I said with a smile on my face .

We went into the kitchen and I looked around for some biscuits , I found them and gave him one . He looked so cute trying to eat tthe biscuit since he had no teeth