chapter twenty five

April 26, 2016
Tuesday

shawn mendes

flashback

i followed selena to protect her from any danger. she have been having fun hanging out with her best friends until she forgot the time to go home.

it was late right now and i'm scared a pedophile lurking around or robbery might happen. i don't want my selena to get harm by anyone.

she was listening to music while happily walking back home with present on her hand that is quite a lot. i wish i could help.

i scanned around to see only a few people walking.

she was struggling carrying her presents but she managed to carry it. i feel like helping her and lied to her that it was a coincidence. maybe i should before anything bad happens.

i walked towards her and then tap her shoulder because she was listening to music.

she acted really quick that she uses her elbow to hit me on the face instead of screaming. pain felt on my face and i winced, "ouch!"

she ran away after that as she didn't bother to look at who she just hurt.

i rub my cheek that would probably formed a bruise later on. i walked towards her house and pull out my phone which is the secret admirer phone.

i should just entertain her with texting using this phone till her birthday the day i'm going to reveal myself.

i really missed texting her using this phone even though i could use my actual phone and text her but it's different.

she didn't saw my face just now and this will make her think and will definitely spam me tomorrow.

end of flashback

secret admirer's phone

selena: omg muffin.

selena: why did you really follow me yesterday?

selena: i'm sorry for hurting you. :(

selena: i didn't know it was you.

muffin: im okay, cupcake.

muffin: don't worry.

muffin: that was a good away to defend yourself.

selena: you really scared me!

muffin: sorry.

selena: no dont apologize. it was all my fault.

selena: i uhm kind of missed texting you.

muffin: so am i.

selena: are you ok?

muffin: i'm fine, lena ಠ⌣ಠ

shawn mendes' phone

shawn: guitar lesson postponed this friday.

selena: why?

shawn: busy.

selena: something came up?

shawn: yeah. i need to help my dad at his work.

selena: alright. friday then.

a/n hey y'all! shawn had a slight bruised on his face. that's why he postponed it. hehehe poor my muffin.

btw thank you for reading and voting! love ya! xc