The Flower

In curiosity, Frisk then began to go down to the corridor drawn to the music, as they soon came upon a large six foot black flower they then heard a ghostly echo voice saying "Howdy...." And in surprise they looked around the room then their eyes were fixed on the six foot flower as a friendly face began to appear on the middle of it but oddly, it was menacing at the same time.

  Frisk looked at the Flower curiously then it spoke again " My name is.... (SaTaN)" as it said Satan it's voice was distorted but then soon it said " Flowey! Flowey The Flower!" Frisk, was utterly terrified at what Flowey had said. "You're new down here in (HeLl) this place aren't you? Well don't worry! I can teach you everything there is to know! Ready? Here we go!" Frisk was then introduced to a black room, where their heart, was floating, beating as with every beat, it glowed just like a light to a finger. " Do you see that beating heart of yours? Well that's no heart, that's your soul! That is what you'll need down here, first it starts off frail and weak, but! It can be risen, with the help of LV what's LV you ask? Well, that's called Love! You want some Love ( YoU lItTlE mAgGoT!?) don't ya? Well don't worry! Love is stored in.... Pellets!" It winked while sticking out a snake like tongue then, it then summoned the Pellets. "Go on! Grab as many as you can!" Frisk then did as they were told, but soon as their heart ran into one of them, the heart began to get coiled in Flowey's vines as a Anaconda would do to a wart hog and it started into Frisk's eyes while it's eyes glowed a denomic red "YOU SIMPLETON! IN THIS WORLD ITS SlAuGhTeR oR bE sLaUgHtErEd WHO COULD PASS UP AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS!?" Soon Flowey's head began to form into that of a snake while it opened it's mouth to expose a throat large enough to swallow a human whole "DIE!!" It laughed as it brought Frisk's soul closer to it's jaws. But then, it was immediately stopped by the flames of a magic user. "Oh dear...." Frisk soon heard pawed foot steps run over.