Aladdin loves his family!

Aladdin really appreciated that Alibaba and his other friends that Aladdin loves became his family. They have a strong bond that will never break. As he grown up, he becomes a strong wizard that he will protect  the people who very precious to Aladdin. Alibaba and his wife and other friends loved Aladdin so much that they couldn't bear to see Aladdin's hurt and unhappy. That's why they would anything for making Aladdin happy. Every year, when Aladdin's birthday comes, they will come, no matter they're busy all the time even Morgiana did comes even if she comes from Leam empire. They always prepared their presents for Aladdin's birthday. Even people from Magnostadt comes for him. No matter how many years passed, they always make him happy despite how busy they are. Aladdin always happy and filled with joy and sometimes he's cried too. That's why he loves them so much! Because they're the ones who makes Aladdin loved this world that his father King Solomon created and the people who lived on this wonderful world. They are really grateful to him for saving the world from entity who makes darkness and impurity in Alma Toran. From now on, he will protect them and he always will.

I'm sorry for  the wrong grammar. I just write this story for the first time. I love magi soooo very much. I ship Alibaba x Kougyoku. When they first met, they started as enemies in Balbadd. But in the Sindrian palace, they become a good friends that Kougyoku desired. They are similar to each other about being the prince or princess with a low birth and their mothers are just a mere prostitute. Alibaba comforted her by just giving her a handkerchief when Kougyoku talks about her first love, Sinbad and when she's crying too. That's such a sweet romantic! Kougyoku thought him as her precious best friend. About Alibaba and Kougyoku being married is just my fictional stories so its not happen. They're just a good best friend. I don't know someone who Alibaba likes. Maybe it's Morgiana, I thought. So thank you for reading this boring stories of mine. Thank you very much!! Till next time!!! See you again desu!!!!