School yard

(Hey, it's snow vantas here. Been a while cuz school sucks. I dont own devil is a part timer, you, or any other referneces that might get mentioned.)

You woke up after a late night of gaming. You pressed the snooze button on your alarm, then you realized, you already did that. You quickly get up and hurry to put your school uniform on. You pull your hair back with a (f/c) head band. You pick up your bag and hurry out the door. You run down the street and catch up with your friend Chiho. "Hey Chi!" She looks back at you and smiles. "Oh (y/n)! You wont believe it!" "Let me guess. that Mr. Maou guy passed the sale goal for the whole resturaunt by himself so the place scored the highest. Again." You smile and ruffle her hair. You feel towards her like a mother to a small child. She's so innocent with everything that it just makes you want to protect her. "She smiles and blushes. "Mr. Maou is the best." She has a long happy gasp. "You should totally meet him! Come by MgRonald's after school today!"  You laugh. "Chi! You are just so cute!" You hug her and she giggles.

Through out the school day, Chiho talks to you about Mr.Maou, Mr.Ashya, and the fella she calls the Neet. Sh etalks about them so much, you feel a little jealous. Your child is growing up. "Chiiiiii!" She looks to you. "Huh?" You hug her. "Stop growing up!" She hugs back. "It's okay. I'm not going anywhere." "And i'm not givving you to that Maou guy until i've met him and have granted him my approval." She giggles again and blushes. "And, i will be going to Mg.Ronalds with you. He shall not touch you if i have thing to say about it." "C'mon!you'll see. Mr.Maou is a great man!" You nod and brush your (h/c) hair out of your face. "Not until i have met him!" You're pretty sure he is a good guy. Chi would hate anybody who is cruel.

~time skip cuz i dont want to deal with school, fictional or real~

You stay by Chiho's side the entire way to her work. "I promise i wont be too rude, but i cant promise that i'll leave before you do." "What? Are you my mother or something?" "Yes! Yes i am!" She smiles and keeps walking. "No you're not." "Yes i am. And now you must deal with that fact." She runs fast and you run after her. "Nuuuuu! Chiiiiiiii!" She laughs and turns around. "(Y/n), it's right here. I dont want to be mad. Other wise my boss will yell a me again." She smiles and enters through the back doors while you enter calmly through the front. "Welcome to Mg.ROnalds. How may i help you today?" You ignore the cheery man and sit at a table to watch for Chi.

Chis came out and stood next to the guy, you walk up and smile at chi. "Chi! You are so cute in your work uniform!" "(Y/n), you always think I'm cute." You hold up your phone and have her look at her reflection in the screen. "Well am I wrong?". The annoying  peppy guy speaks. "Chi, a friend of yours?" "Yes actually. (Y/n), meet Mr. Maiu." "Hmmmmmm so this is the legendary Maou." At that moment a red head walks in and glares at Maou. "Stop messing with poor innocent HighSchool girls you unwanted demon" 

Said chick and Maou start fighting verbally. You just watch being very very confused. "Um, Chi, whats going on?" "Oh, Ms.Yusa, this is my friend from school. (Y/n)". The girl turns and her attitude is suddenly changed. "Hello, you can just call me Emmi." She holds out her hand, and you shake it. "Hey. So, whats your Problem with Maou? Why call him a demon of all random things?" "See, Emmi? If you go around yelling random crap, cuz you're disturbing our fine paying costumers." "Nah, i'm fine. It's entertaining." You smile and lean agenst the counter. "Um, Mr. Maou, Ms. Yusa. Please. DOnt fight. I want (y/n) to like you guys and feel comfortable." You start laughing. "Oh, i'm just peachy. They are plenty entertaining and i like them plenty." You look at Maou and glare, then you use a darker raspy voice. "Hurt Chi and it will be the last day you will ever see." He looks pale and Emmi looks impressed. 

Suddenly we hear someone clear their throat. "If you guys are done, we'd like to make an order?" You and Emmi blush and step to the side. "Sorry." You turn to go seeing Chi is in good hands. "Oh!(y/n), when i'm off my shift, wanna come with me to Mr.Maou's?" Emmi's jaw drops. "I will not have him endan-" "sure, i'll be back soon. Bye Chi." And away you went.

When you got home you saw your inbox was filled with mesages from the general. 

(P/n): yo.

General666: what do you mean yo?

General666: i've been messaging you since like nine this morning.

(P/n): well excuse me for having a life.

(P/n): i had to protect a very dear friend of mine.

General666: you sound like emilia. 

(P/n): who?

General666: eh, some some angel chick who hates me.

(P/n): ah. Okay (you're thinking he means in game)

(P/n): so what do you want?

General666: oh! Right. 

General666: wanna go on a quest?

(P/n): how long will it take?

General666: eh, bout an hour.

General666: my roommates make me get off when one of them gets back from work.

(P/n): heh! You have limits.

General666: really?

General666: why'd you want to know time if you dont?

(P/n): going to earlier mentioned friend's co-worker's house with her.

General666: sounds like a mouthfull.

(p/n): eh. Lets do this quest already.

(P/n): but i'll have to off early. Dont know where her co-worker lives.

General666: gotcha.

And so you played until you had to meet Chiho after her shift.