Chapter 1

I was walking home and I felt like I were being watched to I turned to look at the woods and see a 20 foot tall man with no face. I begin to run and when I get home I see my parents dead on the floor.  I walked up to them and started to cry tears of joy." Holy shit I thought they would never die thank the heavens they are dead man like fuck dude" I said. I took off my jacket and let my fairy like wings out and through the jacket somewhere. I walked into my room to find a boy with orange goggles and a mouth guard laying on my bed so I walked up to him and found him asleep on my bed. I poked his cheek then his arm and when I thought that didn't work I picked him up and put him on my shoulder and walked to the couch and threw him on there. He got up so quickly he fell on the ground. I bust out laughing and fell to the floor and held my stomach and started to cry. When I was done I got up and got a snack,he came in with two hatchets in both hands and tried to knock me out but I dogged and grabbed his wrists and knee him in the stomach. " come on dude you can do way better then that Toby Rogers." I said with a smirk and started to walk away. He grabbed my arm and said how do you know my name. " I can't believe you don't remember me waffle man I'm so sad" I said ,he looked scared that I know him. " I thought you died Caroline you so mean gurl " Toby said " aww is Toby ok do I need to hug him " I said with open arms,Toby hugged me and then put me over his shoulder and walked into the woods. I saw the Jeff the killer walking behind us so I had to fan girl" omg its Jeff de killur er mer gurd its him!!" I yelled and jumped off of Toby and tackled Jeff to da ground and hugged him and got off and felt weird so I started to run around the place laughing my ass off then I stopped and looked down to find a knife in my stomach. " yay I've been stabbed. and I'm sooooo glad I can't die I mean like fuck my life right in the ass for all I care cuz you.....y...uo....." I yelled then fainted.