"What???"

"Thats the truth, zayn isnt the only one.... there was someone else too... and you have to find out who it is and stop my marriage with zayn! I dont want a forced relationship for him" liam says and unties his ropes only to get pinned on the nearest wall.

"If you think i trust a single word you said... then fuck you" louis spats and goes out of the room

End of flashback :-

--------------

"One more drink please!" Louis asks, swinging his chair. He went to a bar straight instead of going back to his home.

Louis turned around to see two girls standing beside him and talking to the bartender.

"The bills are already high girls, cant pay you more" the bartender says honestly.

"Hey arica why dont you call your friend for paying your bill?" One of the girl said

"I doubt styles will pay me more for that" she replies with a laugh.

Styles???

Louis turns to the girls and his eyes wide opens, sobering him up the minute. It was the girl he saw with liam! One of the stripper who assumed to be liam's friend or bootycall.

"Hey you are- ummm you are Arica?? Right?" Louis asks, hardly framing his words.

"Yeah?? Do i know you?"

"Doesnt matter!! You know liam? Liam payne? You said YOU'RE his friend"

"Hahaha i dont recall anyone of such name"

How is this possible????

"Just wait a minute ma'am!" Louis quickly fiddles out his phone and goes to his gallery to find his pics with liam. "He is liam" he says, showing them his photo.

"Ohhhhh i remember.... but sorry sweetheart cant say anything about him"

"Not even if i say i will pay your bills and price you double?"

"I was paid for making liam look like a fuckboy and they drugged him... so it was pretty easy... they hypnotised him saying that i am his stripper and that boy was all over me. God i lived heaven in those moments! He was so sex-"

"Thats it!! Who was it? Who was the one to drug liam?" Louis asked, now fuming in anger. Knowing that liam was right all along and he didnt trusted him started breaking louis' heart.

"Some Mr.styles!" She says with a smirk

And there collides louis' world.... the fact that the person he trusted the most and when about to accept him, the biggest truth about him was rubbed on his face.

But right now he had one important thing to do, instead of crying and blaming him. He has to stop the wedding....

He dials his dad's number but just on clue his phone blanks out.

Shit!!! I dont even remember anyone's number. Guess i have to run to the church then..

Louis throws all the money he had on the bar counter and runs out of the club.

After running like crazy he stops to take a taxi but recalls how he gave arica all the cash he had. Now louis had no option but to run!

------------------------

"Please take the vows!" The father announces, making the crowd cheer.

"Liam we can still stop this!" Zayn hisses

"What about my mom zayn? I dont trust harry" he says before glancing at the entrance again.

"Louis is not going to come liam! Lets say the truth to everyone and end this"

"No zayn! I know louis will come! I just know he will" liam nods to himself

"C'mon zaynie take your vows we are waiting!!" Zee's mom shouts, making everyone laugh.

Zayn just fakes a smile at her and the nervousness clouds the stage.

"Take your vows son" the father repeats.

(* I've no idea of this wedding vows so lets ignore my stupidity in the vow thing yeah?*)

"I Zayn Jawadd Malik, take you Liam James Payne......" zayn takes a deep breathe and looks the door before continuing

Z: to have and to hold

L: for better or for worst

Z: for richer, for poorer

L: in sickness and in health

Z: To love

L: to cherish

"As long as we both shall live" they say in a unison, filling the room with loud applause

"I announce you both spouses! May God bless you two and may you stay together forever. You may now kiss your spouse" the father announces and takes a step back

Liam bites his lip, closing his eyes in desmair.

"Guess we are official then?" Zayn chuckles, somehow spreading a smile on his lips.

"Yeah and i am sorr-"

Liam cuts off when zayn crashes his lips with his mouth. It takes him quite seconds to realise what zayn is doing and calm his heart race but after that, liam kisses him back with same passion and affection, cuz no matter what he say, he surely did had feeling for zayn.

After they pulls aways, liam glances at the entrance and then there was louis, panting heavily, resting his hand on his knees just like the first day liam saw him.

You're late again lou! Too late this time.