Rescue Liam

Harry's POV:

"Where is liam, Harry?" Louis gently nudges my arm, with a pinch of panic in his voice.

"I dont know bud" i replied, looking at his innocent eyes and forced smiles he was giving to the people approaching him.

"Call him" louis said under his breathe, quickly looking around and giving fake smiles

"I tried lou! His phone is out of reac-"

"Where is liam, Goeff? Broom is taking too long to come, nervous enough?" mark, louis' dad said in a laughing tone, making everyone smile but the atmosphere soon feel down.. everyone waiting liam.

"I think we should starts the wedding ceremony" priest suggested and everyone blankly looking at each other.

"Wait at the aisle, Lou! Your broom is on its way love, you look sick worried" louis' mom giggled and took him to the stage.

Every one got settle and finally the moment, i scared the most arrived! Everyone looking at the gate for liam.

"Harry?" My dad gives me a confusing look

"He said he wanted some time alone.. so i head off with mum" i shrugged and that pleased my dad.

I quickly walked on louis' side on seeing him panic.

"Calm down lou!" I gently rubbed his back but he gave me a broken look, making the inside of me burn in jealosy.... just why does he love liam so much??? Is my love really invisible to him.

"Please get him harry. Where is he?" louis pleaded with almost trembling voice, shattering my heart into pieces.

"I don't know lou.. his-his phone is out of reach" my voice shuttered from the pain of seeing him in pain.

"I'll try calling him" louis quickly took out his phone and starts typing.

'Now'

*ting* a notify ring came from louis phone and I watched him closely as his eyes widened and hands started shaking. His face turning pale white.

"Louis?" I yelled, in order to get everyones attention and grabbed him as his knees were about to touch the ground.

"LOUIS" everyone gathered around us. His grandpa, dad, mum, uncle, aunt, his sisters, my dad and mum, evryone looking at us with worried eyes.

"Zayn? Where is he" louis asked looking at the faces around us.

"He left two hours ago. You know he dont like this wedding thing, right? Why?" Waliyha replied; bending to his level and offering water.

Louis slaps her hand, making the glass smash on floor "he- he betrayed me mum" louis looked at his mum with teary eyes.

"What?" His mum replied in a shock.

Louis got on his knees and hugged her tight "liam- liam... he betrayed me on my brother" louis cried, hugging her mom tight.

Everyone were staring at me, taking the advantage of the attention, i picked louis' phone from the ground and pretended to act shock.

"What is it?" My dad asked and grabbed his phone from my hand.

He had the same reaction as louis. I can tell my dad was shattered and he might had an heart attack if he was a heart patient. Considering how much he adored and took proud of him as his son. I felt Sorry for my dad!

The phoned passed through everyone in the family and when it went to his aunt who was the last, she widened her eyes and dropped the phone on floor, and the next thing i knew was she was knocked out on floor.