The Kidnapping

TWO YEARS LATER

Nobody noticed the ship that docked just outside the cove. Nobody noticed the four cloaked figures swiftly leave and head off towards the castle.

The most wanted criminal on the continent pulled the hood of her black cloak down further. This was the part of town where she would most likely be recognized. Bakers bustled around, smelling of sugar and bread, giving out samples, reminding her of her painful past. Ladybug just tried to stay out of the way.

A girl with long, curly brown hair that lightened to an orange stood next to her, named Wifi. She was always trying to figure out who Ladybug was back when she was a villager and not a famous pirate. She wouldn't figure it out if Ladybug had anything to do with it. Tikki was on Ladybug's right. She was much stealthier due to her slim, tiny 4'4 figure, and stayed in the shadows. The rest of the crew was either sweet talking the guards or guarding the ship.

Ladybug shook her head to focus on the task at hand. Right now, she had something else to do. Something big.

Ladybug caught sight of beautiful Reflekta, a tall and willowy girl, charming a guard. The black and purple haired girl shifted to the left, effectively blocking Ladybug from view. Ladybug, swift as an adder, slithered through the iron gate, cloak whispering only a little.

Her companions came in after her.

There he was. His golden hair shone bright in the sunlight as his legs, running swiftly, brought him past a corner of the castle, where he hid in a nook on the side of a corner, cloaked with shadow. Moments later, a blonde princess wearing a corset that must've choked her to death ran by, yelling, "Adrihoney!!!" Guards, most likely the prince's, stumbled past. The boy exhaled, relieved.

The pirate assumed that this was one of his affairs. Princes always were players. She shook her head to focus again and slid her dull leather boots onto the cobblestone of the gardens. It made no sound as she came behind the unaware prince.

Wifi and Tikki followed. Ladybug got a rag out and poured a little bit of a poison- not deadly, mind you- but it would knock somebody out.

She grabbed the boy's head and wrenched it towards her roughly, pressing the soaking rag to his shocked mouth. He then fell limp, not making a sound. Good boy.

Tikki shoved him into a large potato sack and Wifi carried him out first, unnoticed by the guard still flirting with Reflekta. Ladybug snuck out and then took a U-turn back to the flirting beauty.

"Dove! What did I tell you about sneaking away??? Mom's gonna kill us!" Ladybug exclaimed, grabbing Reflekta's shoulder, moving the guards attention away, once again, from small, lithe Tikki making her way out.

They all walked away slowly until, half an hour later, right as they were boarding The Miraculous, their ship, warning bells sounded. "THE PRINCE IS MISSING!!! PRINCE ADRIEN IS MISSING!!" Someone bellowed. Ladybug grinned, pulling back her hood, now wearing her signature mask as they left the docks.

Guards poured out, recognizing her ship immediately. Ladybug pulled out a crossbow and aimed. When the arrow was loosed, it grazed the cheek of the Captain of the Guard, named Chaol (not relevant to the story, just a detail). It embedded itself into a brick wall. Chaol ripped the note off of it. He read, "The King apologizes deeply for each and every one of his wrongdoings publicly or the Prince dies. You have 7 days."

The silhouette of a girl, with her hair floating gracefully in the wind, stared at the guards until they were long out of sight.

I know it's really short, but oh well. I love this AU so much aggghhh.