1| Clouded

I wake up at the blaring noise of my alarm clock. Each beep was a needle poking my head with a painful jab.

This happens everytime I get drunk yet I always succumb to the desire of letting loose.
"Rise and shine dear sister of mine" my obnoxious brother screamed much to my displeasure.
"Go away Ryan, my head hurts like a PMS-ing bitch." I groaned .

My groans and complains were, however, in vain as he completely ingnored them and let the sunshine in.

You see, if I were in a normal state of mind, I would probably make some quirky impression of Dracula burning in the sun; but clearly I was not in the mood at the moment.

"Come on Dré, you can't miss any more classes , speaking of, your pysch lecture starts in about an hour." He coaxed me while handing me some aspirin and a glass of OJ.
And this is why I keep him around.

●●●

I take the next hour to shower and eat some bacon -because I love me some bacon- and recall last night's events. My head was still throbbing and my memories were beyond clouded.
And Ryan had been glancing at me weirdly all morning ; he definitely knew something I did not.
I mean it was always a given that with alcohol in my system, I would do something stupid --- it always triggered the crazier side of me.

But Ryan had never before looked me with...how do you call it...smugness?

"Okay that is enough! What's with the creepy looks you have been giving me Ry? Spit it out already."

He raised his brows in surprise, " you mean you don't remember?"

Now I was officially worried. What exactly had I done last night?

"Uh...no?" I answered with uncertainty.

His eyes were filled with disbelief, "Like at all?"

" No Ryan! You are scaring me, what did I do?"

He glanced at his watch, " Oh would you look at the Andréa, time for your lecture -you do not want to be late." He averted the subject so quickly.

"Uh...what, excuse--"

He practically dragged me by my arm to the driveway where my car was neatly parked.

"Don't be late and have a good day!" He said before driving away in his own car leaving me dumbfounded in place.

What the fuck?

●●●●

The first hour of my classes were draning, I have no idea how I managed to pay attention to my the incessant droning for a whole two more.

Besides, this morning's events were distracting my thoughts and I could not wait to get some details from my best friend, Renée.

"Remember, this essay is worth 40% of your entire mark and due in less than two weeks. Please research thoroughly and have a good Monday." The prof reminded us.

Fuck essays, honestly they are the bane of my exsistence.

I quickly got out of the lecture hall and gave Renée the 411 on my location ---which was just in a nearby café.

I ordered a caramel macchiato and played some temple run to pass time.

"Hey Andy, what's up sexy babe?" The ever-flirting Renée greeted while giving me a hug.

I grinned at her, "Nothing much hotstuff, just got assigned an essay. Same old same old."

She grimaced and sipped some of my drink while getting out her lunch.

Okay Andréa, ask her

"Sooo Ree, about last night, do you...maybe..remember anything that happened?"

She stopped mid-chew and looked at me in confusion.
"What?" She asked with bits of lettuce spewing out.

"Ew Ree, chew with your mouth closed."

She just grinned at my slight disgust, " sorry A, but gurl, what are you talking about? Don't you remember, Jason called me and I left early."

I furrowed my brows, I infact did remember that now that she mentioned it.

I suddenly remembered glimpses of electric blue lights and loud club music and lots of people.

"Oh yeah, Jason yes, I remember now. Thanks Ree." I smiled at her and sipped my caramel goodness.

"Anyways, I got to scoot, I have stats in about five minutes and the class in across from here. And don't worry about last night A. I'm sure you were crazy as usual." She consoled me and kissed me on my cheek before leaving.

I gasped when that certain touch flashed another glimpse from last night.

I was panting as his lips attacked my neck in a teasing manner. He kissed all around my sweet spot except exactly where it was. My moans were getting uncontrollable and so was the moisture forming down under. His soft, hot lips finally kissed my spot and bit there gently earning a satisfied moan from me.

Holy crap on crackers! What was that?
My hand absentmindedly reached to that part of my neck and I actually felt it to be sensitive.

So that was real? My mind was raging with the new found information and I was pretty sure that my night did not end there.

I needed to ask Ryan who that was and by his odd behavior this morning, he knew who the mystery man was.

I also had to figure out a way to bring all of clouded memories back.

Admittedly I wanted to feel more of what I just felt just a moment ago. I was practically getting wet just thinking about.

I groaned at my perverted thoughts, which granbed the attention of a few students in the café. Oops!

But in all seriousness, my thoughts about his lips on my neck, gently sucking and biting, were getting me aroused.

Clearly I was not a virgin but I still was not the type to hook up with just some random one night stand in the club.
OMG! What if I had sex with him.

"Hey you okay?" A voice brought me out of my reverie.

"Huh..what?" I asked, dazed by my thoughts.

I looked up to see E..., shoot I forgot his name!

" Oh sorry, did you say something?"
He smiled and asked me if I was okay to which I nodded.

"Im Andréa by the way" I introduced

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ethan."

----------

Thanks for reading peeps! Im not really sure how to write; infact English was never my strong suit in school so I hope it isn't too bad.